CH. XI

⋆ ☄︎. · ̊ * 🔭
chapter eleven

 · ̊ * 🔭chapter eleven

"You have no control over me anymore, Lee Seojun!" I yell straight into his face

His jaw clenches and he exhales to control himself. "I didn't say I have," he grumbles.

"Take your hands off of me," I demand loudly, pushing him away with all of my left energy.

That's kind of hard considering that he's way too tall with a well-built body.

I fail to push him off, but he takes two steps back himself.

Man, I really need to start working out or I can never protect myself in this world.

I pat the dirt off of my body, turn around and leave, but he swiftly takes my wrist in his hand. I scoff loudly and he turns me around.

"Why won't you just listen to me!" He nags desperately.

I rapidly take my wrist away from his hand. Staring at him with disgust and exasperation, I spit out, "I listened to enough of your bullshit."

Who wrote this drama? Just let me live a normal life, man.

Immediately rushing away, he doesn't interrupt me this time. Sighing loudly, I quickly make my way home after such a long and tiring day.

When I said that my life shouldn't be so monotone and plain anymore, I didn't mean to see someone from my past!

He's even working with me from now on. What am I supposed to do? I can't face him after he has done so much against me.

I can't quit, I need this job and the money. And to be honest, Jaehyun quite grew onto my heart. His generosity, kindness and him in general.