CH. XXXII

⋆ ☄︎. · ̊ * 🔭
chapter thirty-two
( time skip - fall, 2014 )

 · ̊ * 🔭chapter thirty-two( time skip - fall, 2014 )

"Why do I have to come with you?" Ahri whines, a pout on her lips as she's trekking behind her older member, getting dragged by him

He simply replies, "Because I said so."

"You're annoying," she huffs.

"And you're still younger than me, so shut up."

Yona gasps, clutching her chest over-dramatically with her hand. "Jin hyung said you're not allowed to be mean to me!"

"Well Jin hyung also said to stop swearing," Yoongi counters, "Guess we're both bad at listening to others."

"Don't we have like an interview later?" she asks, a small frown on her face. "We're going to be late, then."

Yoongi shakes his head, entering the grocery store in the process. "Nah. The interview is in a few hours, we still have some time left."

Yona slowly nods her head. She grabs a cart and waddles behind her member as he picks up some ingredients.

He mumbles while looking through the snacks aisle, "Grab some ramen."

She hums, already making her way to the other aisles where the packages of ramen are at.

All she does is lightly touch it, her hand brushing against the plastic. Almost all the packages fall on the ground; creating a domino effect.

Pursing her lips, she flinches while slowly but surely backing away from the scene.

That's until her back bumps into someone else's chest, causing her eyes to widen and to turn around in a defensive mode.

A smile paints her lips as she gazes at the familiar boy, sudden joy written on her face.

"I'll remember to never go to a grocery store alone with you," Jaehyun mumbles with a smile, bobbing his head to the side.

Nevertheless, he picks up all of the packages and neatly places them on the shelf once again.