CH. XXV

⋆ ☄︎. · ̊ * 🔭
chapter twenty-five

 · ̊ * 🔭chapter twenty-five

Sighing loudly, I look back down again

Sighing loudly, I look back down again. "What do you want, Seojun?" I ask him tiredly, not in the mood to argue with him.

He looks down at me in confusion, probably wondering why my 'feisty' behavior is lacking today.

Seojun sits down beside me without an invitation, but I'm too exhausted to fight him against it. I rest my head on my crossed arms, which are on top of my legs, gazing at the busy streets of Seoul.

"I just saw you down the streets and didn't want you to get poured by the rain," he states quietly while I sense him staring at me.

Sighing softly, I tiredly nod my head. His eyebrows furrow as a big frown builds on his forehead.

After some time, he opens his mouth, "did you come from school?"

Nodding my head silently, he keeps on glancing at me.

"I go to the School of Performing Arts," he nods his head in a happy manner, "that's why I'm here."

I look ahead as my mind wanders somewhere else. He always used to tell me how he wants to become an actor in his future and wants to attend that school. It's his dream.

"I saw your performance," he nods his head while a proud smile is painting his lips, "you did pretty great."

Nodding my head, my lips form into a thin line. He can't just come up here and try to small-talk with me.

"I wondered why that tiny boy was beside you as you talked to Jaehyun in the cafe," a melodic chuckle leaves his mouth, "guess that he's your group-member."

I roll my eyes because of his nonstop talking. Some people change, but he doesn't and keeps on rambling. He even has the audacity to shit-talk about my member.

"And why do you care?" I snap as I lock my eyes with his.

Seojun simply shrugs, a small grin planted on his face. "I'm glad that you chose to follow your dream instead of living on the streets," he mumbles.