"You're here." I exhale and shut my eyes.

Tommy runs his hand through my hair, kisses the top my head. "I'm here. I'm here."

Blissful peace surrounds me now.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N." He strokes my back now, and I wonder if he's only here to give me his sympathies. "Your mum, Y/M/N, she-she was so good to us."

Will he leave me? A panic creeps up on me, I don't want him to leave. Latching onto his suit, I pull my head back, he smells clean. So good.

I look up now and meet his stunning blue eyes. The blue eyed angel who haunts my dreams is now here, in the flesh. I swallow and now before stepping back. I wipe a tear from the corner of my eye and let out a sigh. Feels like today's been filled with a lot of sighs.

"She was good to us," I walk over to my bed and sit down. I glance down at my toes and scrunch them up, my hands touch my bed, distracting me from touching Tommy more. "I remember when we first started seeing each other, she was so sweet about it." I chuckle, glancing up at Thomas. "She saw that you made really happy."

He makes his way over and sits down beside me now. The bed dips, and I pull myself a little further from him, "How have you been?" I ask.

He nods. "Okay."

"Just okay?" I smile small, wishing he'd tell me he's been so good without me. No, I don't wish her all, but what I do wish is that I could gage him. Is he married with children yet? Perhaps.

"Can I be honest with you?" He asks, and stops looking at me. Tommys eyes wander my room.

"Always ." I nod, admiring his side profile.

"When I heard about your mum passing, I was really sad but." He takes a deep breath. "I was also excited to see you. That's all I could think about a-and it's sick–, I-I know but, I missed you and I haven't seen you in years, Y/N." He rambles, before setting his eyes back on mine.

I get lost in his eyes now, why did I ever leave to begin with? Sorrow fills me, before I begin to cry, I glance down to find the wedding band on his finger. The revelation that he's married sends a dagger through my heart.

"Will you say something?" He whispers, oozing of insecurities.

I look blankly across the room, where the mirror to my vanity sits. I watch him through the reflection and hold my breath seeing him reach over. He gently moves my head with his fingers and leans in. Tommy doesn't kiss me, but his nose touches mine and he slightly leans in closer, this time it's me who leans in.

"I thought the same." I tell him, stupidly admitting this feels criminal. The phone call that mum passed meant I was coming back to Birmingham, which was forbid myself from doing.

"You haven't forgotten me, have you?" He runs his thumb over my bottom lip.

"How could I have ever forgotten you?" I ask back, hurt by his question, even if he's only being playful. The truth was, as I walked the streets of Paris, I held my head high eokfrirmg if I would find my Tommy walking aimlessly. As I sat in the café, I wondered if he'd walk in and find me. I looked for him everywhere, for years.

He doesn't stop stroking my face, and now his other hand caresses the other side of my face. Tommy holds me in place now, and I gently move my arms to crawl up his arms. My fingers move around his muscular arms, snaking around him. I move my hands to his shoulders and break into a light chuckle. "I missed you." I tell him.

Our knees brush, and I wonder if kissing him will take away any bit of pain. I look down at his lip as he runs his tongue over it.

"It's nice to hear your voice." He nods and swallows. "See your face."