Chapter 17: The second test begins!

Warning: since I'm not good with describing battles I'll just skip some.

~Vega's PoV~

"This is the location for the 'second exam', the 44th training field. Also known as... the forest of death" Anko explained.

I was slightly scared. Probably Rigel too. I also brought some food and water, you know, just in case.

"There's something kind of creepy about this place" Sakura said, worried.

"This place is called the forest of death, you'll soon realise why" Anko said.

Then Naruto imitated her mockingly saying that he wasn't scared at all.

Yeah yeah, Naruto.

Anko that was probably annoyed, threw a kunai at him, cutting his cheek and flashing behind him.

"A kid like you dies at the very beginning, dappled with the red blood I like" she said picking up a bit of his blood.

Before licking it a grass ninja with an enormous tongue gave her kunai back.

"Thank you for taking the trouble, but... don't stand behind me thirsty for blood. If you don't want a quick death..." Anko said grinning weirdly.

"Well, it's my nature to act up at the sight of red blood. And my precious hair was cut, so I got excited..." the grass ninja said.

After a long explanation about the consent and the scrolls, how we get half teams the heaven scroll and the other half the earth scroll and how we must take them both to the place in the middle of the forest in a time limit of 120 hours. Then the disqualification rules.

Soon we had to take the scroll and go to a gate. They prevented the other people to see what scroll each team gets.

As we were given the start signal we dashed into the forest. We suddenly heard screams. I was scared and it will be like this for five days...

Ugh...

"I-I'm getting kinda nervous" Sakura said, she seemed worried.

"I-I have to pee..." Naruto muttered, unzipping his pants.

"Y-you... fool! What are you doing in front of a lady! Go to behind the bushes!" Sakura yelled, throwing a punch at Naruto.

"I-I'm going the other way" I said.

"Why Vega?" Sakura asked me.

"I-I urgently need to pee too..." I replied slightly ashamed, looking down.

~Time skip~

After we were done we came back and we were sitting in a non perfect four people with a cat circle. Sasuke then told us about a 'password' for what apparently happened to Sasuke and Sakura a while ago. Basically someone transformed into Naruto and tried to fool them, but with no result.

"If there's an instance that we become separated, don't trust him if he looks like your teammate. Just like now, there's a possibility that an enemy will transform to get close to us!" Sasuke spoke.

"So what do we do?"

"We'll decide on a password. Listen, if the password is incorrect, no matter what he looks like... presume he is an enemy! I'll only say it once, so listen closely" he then proceeded to say the password. "That's it"

"Okay!" Me and Sakura said while Naruto asked him if he could repeat it.

Then all I remember was really strong wind and me hitting several trees before sliding off a big rock before passing out.

~Time skip~

I woke up confused, it was between morning and midday, and couldn't find my teammates. So I used my sharp sense of smell to find them and with Rigel between my arms I walked in the forest until I was behind some bushes and I saw Sasuke and Naruto collapsed on the ground and Rock Lee doing a jutsu with someone in his grasp.

Sound ninjas.

Then the sound teammate of the one in Lee's grasp quickly softened the dirt under him to cushion the other ninja's falling, since they were falling upside down.

Lee then, since he probably couldn't move got hit by his opponent's sound waves, fell on his knees and threw up. I noticed his ear started bleeding.

"There's a little gimmick I have. Evading won't work... on my attacks" the sound ninja said showing the device on his arm.

He then started explaining about what sound is and stuff. Soon he rushed towards Sakura but Lee blocked him, causing the sound ninja to ruin his ear even more, then he collapsed to the floor.

I suddenly felt other presences. They were Shikamaru, Ino and Choji. Then the girl of the sound picked Sakura by her hair saying something about they're shinier or something. She told her teammate Zaku to kill Sasuke in front of her.

I won't let you!

"Celestial dragon's roar!" I yelled coming out of the bush and reaching them. I hit both Zaku and the girl and they fell down.

"Vega?"

The remaining sound ninja dashed towards me, since I didn't notice him he hit me with his sound waves. I covered my ears in pain since I have keen senses and I threw up before collapsing to the ground and fainting.

Soon I woke up feeling a weird chakra.

"Sasuke?" I was shocked. The weird source of chakra was flowing in Sasuke. A weird sign that he had on his neck spread on his body.

"Sakura, Vega, tell me... who harmed you...?"

"Me!" Zaku said not knowing what he just did. Sasuke glared at him.

Dosu, his teammate seemed scared of Sasuke in his actual state.

"Dosu, this half dead bastard is nothing to be scared of!" Zaku said preparing a jutsu.

"Stop, Zaku! Don't you understand?!"

"Super sonic slicing wave!"

Sasuke took us and put us in a safe place then, in a blink of an eye he appeared behind Zaku punching him.

"Fire style! Phoenix flower jutsu!"

Zaku got hit by the shurikens hidden in the fire but since he got concentrated to protect himself, he didn't see Sasuke flashing under and then behind him, taking his arms with a feet on his back. He then break his arms. Zaku yelled in pain as I covered my ears.

This isn't Sasuke...

"Stop it" Sakura went to hug our teammate, crying. "Please... stop"

The mark on Sasuke's body withdrew.

"You're strong" Dosu handed us his scroll. "Sasuke... we can't defeat you the way you are now. This is our fee for settling this... please let us withdraw from here" he then picked up his teammates and left.

~~~

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading this chapter! If you liked it, don't forget to follow, vote and comment, I'd really appreciate it! This being said, see you in the next chapter, cheers,

UpriseDragon