Chapter 13: Extra missions

~Vega's PoV~

The next day we were ready to get back to our village and uh... going on that boat again... ugh...

The villagers also decided to name the bridge after Naruto, the Great Naruto Bridge.

Soon we arrived back to the village. Kakashi told us to meet at the bridge tomorrow morning and we went home.

~Time skip~

I was still sleeping and Rigel woke me up flying in circles above my head, telling me that I was late. I gasped and got up from the bed, still half asleep.

Sure yesterday was a long trip.

So I went trough my morning routine and went in the kitchen to see... Kakashi? He was cooking pancakes, they smelled very good. He invited me to eat so I sat down and slowly ate my meal. Then we proceeded to go to the bridge.

"Well... good morning everyone..." Kakashi said raising a hand up. I was crouched next to him and flying next to me was Rigel.

"Hello there!" I said smiling.

"Aye!"

"Today we got lost" Kakashi said.

"Hey! You're both late!" Sakura and Naruto yelled at us pointing at us an accusing finger.

Then we dropped down and naruto started talking about how our team was doing easy missions and he wanted to show his best. Then he started glaring at Sasuke and then we started doing our missions.

In the first mission, Naruto wanted to show us his skills and ended up not pulling out the weeds, but the herbal plants too. The owner wasn't really happy about that and beat Naruto up.

In our next mission we were walking dogs. I've chosen strategically the smallest ones but Naruto, to prove his superiority choose the biggest ones and ended up being walked by the dog ending in a field of mines. Me, Sasuke and Sakura sighed at this.

~Time skip~

We were back from our missions and Sakura and Sasuke were supporting Naruto that just ended up hurt from the mines. I was walking next to them and Kakashi.

"Well! It's because you're so reckless" Sakura scolded Naruto.

"Geez, you are so much trouble" Sasuke said to Naruto but he didn't take that well.

Naruto wanted to attack Sasuke but Sakura and I stopped him, with Sakura saying she will finish him if he acts more.

"Mmm... teamwork hasn't been good lately" Kakashi said with a hint of frustration.

Then Naruto started complaining about Sasuke, like if he was the problem. He replied saying it's Naruto the problem and to get stronger than him.

"Well then... perhaps we should disperse. I do need to submit a report about this mission" Kakashi explained us.

"Okay, then I'm going home" Sasuke stated, walking away.

Sakura reached him and asked him if he wanted to improve his teamwork with her. He replied that she's like Naruto, no her abilities are even less than Naruto's. She seemed frustrated. I decided to remain silent.

"Sakura! Just let Sasuke be, and let's practice together" Naruto invited his beloved one that was depressed.

Then a fake square rock appeared.

Konohamaru.

Naruto then started running around aimlessly until he stopped and said that there's no such thing as a perfect square rock with perfect holes.

Perfect, Naruto.

Konohamaru from inside the rock started talking about being his rival and how he respect him, appearing with his friends in a smokescreen and coughing from the too much gunpowder they used. Then they proceeded to introduce themselves.

His friends are Moegi and Udon huh? Nice.

"So, leader! Do you have some free time now?" Moegi questioned to Naruto.

"Nah! I have to train!" Naruto pointed himself.

"What?! You said you'd play ninja with us today!" Konohamaru said, disappointed.

"Hmph! Why would a ninja play ninja?" Sakura said coming this way.

Naruto blushed while Sakura stared at him in disappointment.

"Naruto, who's she?" Konohamaru asked his leader.

"Oh, don't tell me... is she your... girlfriend?"

"Shucks, you guys are pretty sharp for kids!" Naruto said blushing even more.

Then Sakura punched Naruto straight in his face.

"You ugly witch! Ugly witch!"

Uh oh Konohamaru, you don't know what you just did.

In fact, she punched him as well. Then the boys got up.

"Darn that broad foreheaded ugly witch! Is she a girl for real?"

Sakura stopped walking and looked at us like she wants to kill us. Then she started running towards us.

We got scared and started running like crazy until Konohamaru bumped against something. Or someone.

"That hurt..." a black dressed boy with something wrapped on his back said picking Konohamaru up by his scarf.

"That hurt, little punk!"

"Stop that. You'll get yelled at later!" The girl next to him said. She was wearing a white dress and a fan on her back.

Observing their headbands I noticed they were Sand ninjas.

"Im sorry... I was fooling around..." Sakura said, worried.

Konohamaru started kicking the boy.

"You're pretty lively, you little punk..." the black dressed boy said throwing a punch at the kid. I quickly moved and caught his hand before he could hurt the little boy.

That was close.

Then a pebble hit the hand of the boy, that left off the grip on the kid's scarf. I saw from the direction the pebble went and saw Sasuke sitting on a tree branch.

"What do you think you're doing in someone else's village, you..." over that Sakura fangirled.

Then he crushed the other pebble he had in hand and turned it to dust.

"Get lost"

"Naruto you're lame!" Konohamaru accused Naruto.

I then felt another presence and looked around to see a red haired boy.

"Hey, come down here, you little punk!" The boy said to Sasuke. He then started unwrapping the package on his back.

"Wait! You aren't thinking of using Crow, are you?!" The blonde girl said to the black dressed boy.

"Kankuro, stop that. You're an embarrassment to our village. Why do you think we came all the way here to the Leaf village?" The red haired boy scolded.

~~~

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading this chapter! If you liked it, don't forget to follow, vote and comment, I'd really appreciate it! This being said, see you in the next chapter, cheers,

UpriseDragon