Chapter 11: Training pt.2

~Vega's PoV/The next day~

"Good morning" both me and Sakura yawned while Tsunami served us our breakfast. We thanked.

"Aye, good morning!" My friend Rigel said.

"Naruto didn't come back last night either?" Tazuna asked.

"He's such a fool, he's been out every night, climbing trees" Sakura replied.

Then Sasuke got up from his chair.

"Sasuke?" Sakura asked.

"I'm going for a walk" Sasuke replied.

"But we're about to eat..." Sakura then looked in Sasuke's plate. "That was fast!"

I slowly finished to eat my breakfast and got up.

"Where are you going Vega?" Sakura asked me.

"I'm going to train a bit" I smiled to her.

Then I slowly walked towards the door and vanished from their sight. I went to find Naruto and started training near the place where he was climbing the trees. I swear he made lots of progress. He waved at me when he saw me and I waved back at him. Then we started training.

In a few hours I managed to make a dragon that doesn't vanish quickly, at least.

Kakashi and Sakura came here in search for Naruto.

"Hey guys!" I waved at them.

"Hey Vega!" They said.

"I wonder what in the world Naruto is doing and Sasuke hasn't come back from his walk either..." Sakura stated.

Then a kunai flew in front of us shocking us all, well them, because I knew it was Naruto.

"No way... Naruto can climb that high now?" Sakura asked shocked.

"Yes, he can climb that high now!" I made a thumbs up at Naruto as he got up.

Then he slipped from the tree branch, only to fake and stand upside down on the branch. Sakura yelled scared and I had a 'heart attack'.

"Jee Naruto! Don't make me have a heart attack!" I yelled.

"Gotcha! You fell for it, you fell for it!" He laughed.

"Don't scare us like that!" Sakura yelled at him too.

Then Naruto's feet detached from the branch and started falling down, until Sasuke ran up to the same tree branch he was on and grabbed Naruto's ankle.

"You fool"

"Nice, Sasuke, you're awesome!" Sakura fangirled at Sasuke's action.

Soon after Kakashi and Sakura left and left us to train. After some hours it was evening, I managed to perfect the jutsu a bit, while Naruto and Sasuke managed to climb to the top of the trees. I grinned at them and they went down, so we returned at Tazuna's house supporting each other.

"What happened to you guys? You're really muddy and all tired" Tazuna told us.

Thanks Tazuna, I really appreciate it.

"We both... climbed up to the top" Naruto fist pumped the air and we fell down with our butts on the ground.

"You idiot" Sasuke glared at him while me and the others laughed at us.

During dinner Tazuna asked Kakashi why we were continuing the mission even if he lied about it and Kakashi replied with some wide words from the late hokage as he said. Then there was silence for a while, interrupted by Inari crying standing up.

"Why... why do you desperately work so hard until you get like that?! There's no way you'd be a match for Gato's men even if you train! The weak always lose out against the truly strong!"

"Shut up, I'm not like you" Naruto said.

"Shut up! Looking at you makes me sick! Sticking your nose in even though you know nothing of this land! I'm not like you who's always acting frivolous not knowing one thing about pain!" Inari cried.

"So you're just gonna cry all day like the lead in a tragedy? An idiot like you can just cry forever! You crybaby!" Naruto yelled back harshly, then left.

Harsh.

After dinner me and Kakashi head out to find Inari that was sitting watching the sea.

"Got a minute?" Kakashi said while we were sitting down next to the boy.

"Naruto didn't mean to be that harsh" I said to the boy.

"Naruto didn't mean any harm with what he said... he's just uncouth, so... we heard the story about your father from Tazuna. Like you, Naruto never had a father as a young child... actually he doesn't know either of his parents. Not only that. He didn't have a single friend."

Poor Naruto...

My eyes saddened a bit.

"However... I've never seen him sulk, be timid or cry. He's always eager, wanting to be acknowledged by someone. If it's for the sake of that 'dream', he always risks his life. He's probably tired of crying. So he knows the true meaning of the world. Like your father. Naruto might understand your feelings the most. What Naruto said earlier... there's no mistaking that he's told himself that over and over again." Kakashi continued explaining.

"Me, instead, I've never got to know my true parents because they abandoned me when I was really small and my adoptive mother disappeared randomly one day. Then I made lots of friends and they were like a second family but not long time ago I lost them too" I explained sadly.

After a while looking at the sea and talking about how hard was our life we got up and decided to go to sleep.

~~~

Hey my friends! Thanks for reading this chapter! If you want follow, vote and comment, I would really appreciate it! This being said, see you in the next chapter, cheers,

UpriseDragon