Hangen' with the Locals

Start from the beginning

"You were WONDERFUL tonight." He beams at her.

Luna giggles at their inside joke as he pulls her onto his lap. Kissing her on the cheek again and whispering into her ear, Luna misses what he says. Distracted by trying to cover part of their faces as a fan tries to grab a picture of them. Both her and the fan are annoyed by the cock block.

 Both her and the fan are annoyed by the cock block

"Oh, well. Fucking respect the man." She thinks before turning to kiss Colson on the mouth and ask him what he said. She's incredibly protective of her boyfriend.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The night continues on with everyone getting a little too fucked up. Even Ashleigh. More pitchers are ordered. Shots slammed. Shit is being talked through out games of pool and darts.

Colson pulls Luna over by the jukebox, slow dancing sweetly with her when Wonderful Tonight comes on. The night is fun and long. They end up shutting the place down.

Getting an Uber back to Murder Motel is nearly impossible for all of them. They literally have to sit and wait. Leaving at different times, in separate groups. Good thing they're drunk and hilarious.

------------------------------------------------------

Back at Murder Motel, Luna and Colson fuck each other insanely in the shower

Back at Murder Motel, Luna and Colson fuck each other insanely in the shower. Sucking on and fucking each other through the hot water. Pushing each other until they both step out shaky and drained.

"Ahh!" Luna winces, trying to reapply the dressing to her shoulder; giving up, she pops two 30s.

Colson steps over to help her after drying off. "Lemme see it." He offers while turning her towards him.

She's naked, fresh from the intense ShowerFuck. He quickly bends down. Pecking each pierced nipple with his lips, making her giggle before looking at the gunshot wound. He sighs.

"I swear to fucking God, if I ever run into that motherfucker, I'm laying him the FUCK out." Colson thinks of Jackson, annoyance and anger flashing through him. "This wouldn't have happened if you were with her... " He's still angry at himself for how he spent that night. Getting fucked up and dicking her calls.

"It looks better." He tells her looking into her eyes before taking her chin and kissing her. "You see the Doc Tuesday." He continues as he finishes wrapping her up.

Luna had been watching him through the mirror but her head turns to look at him directly now. "You made me a Drs app?" She asks flatly.

"Yeah?" He answers. "A follow up to make sure there's no infection." Colson sees the look on her face. "What? You act like I haven't called the Dr for you before."

"Yeah... " She shrugs her good shoulder.

He grabs her. Lifting her up on to him. Squeezing her plump ass as she wraps her smooth legs around him

"Problem?" He asks cockily as he kisses her.

"Nah... It's cute. You put your Dad Hat on for me." She teases him, laughing through kisses to his face.

"Fuck you." He replies, squeezing her ass.

Pulling back to look into his eyes. She grins with a Sure as she playfully moves her hips, humping up and down on him. She feels him grow as he laughs at her.

Carrying her outta the bathroom, he sits on the bed with her still wrapped around his body. Kissing him all over his neck, mouth and face. Lightly licking and nibbling on his ears. His hands are running through her hair, caressing her bare back.

Colson's hard again and she's soaked for him. Both drunk and sloppy, she gets up on her knees. He groans loudly when she slides him into her. Bending one leg along his side for support, she wraps her other around his waist. Riding his deep and slowly.

"Unh. I love your fucking pussy." He moans to her while pulling her into him for a passionate kiss.

Bucking harder against him, he pulls her hair back, biting her neck. Gripping her tit with his free hand. She feels herself getting close. Her hips rocking deeper and quicker.

"Show me." Luna demands into his ear, fucking him aggressively before she bites him on his neck. Colson cries out in pleasure, doing exactly as she says.

Breathing hard, still wrapped in each other, he asks her what time their flight to NY is. She responds with 1P and a huff, sliding him out of her as she goes to pee and look for a joint. It's 5:19 in the fucking morning.