"I see.. you have something to say. What it is, Jaemin?"

The older boy grabbed his blanket into a warmer hug, expecting the comfy fabric to provide him some heat to calm his shivering body.

"Do..do- you want to...divor-"

"Na Jaemin! Your fever is this high!! No wonder why you were shivering the whole time"

Jeno interrupted a certain serious question that was in need of his decision. He wasn't interested at all in the conversation, in the first place. All he cared was the trembling pale lips forming soft words while some hot breathes escaped. The red tiny nose screnched up due to the running nose he just got from the cold air. The hands that tightly grabbed the blankets were rather expected to give him the maximum heat.

"Jaemin.. you need to rest more. How are you running around the house with this situation? Tell me honestly, were you at the veranda before you came here?" , Jeno asked as he felt Jaemin's forehead with his palms. He rose up his own hands to feel his own's forehead and compared the temperature with the sick boy.

"Hmm? ", he hummed to get his question's response.

"Ye-s I was"

He sighed out a bit.

"You don't take care of yourself, don't you? Come"

The school boy gently tossed Jaemin to move forward to his bed. The older male was surprised when Jeno sneaked up from his back and used his chest to push Jaemin forward.

"J-jeno ah. I am fine. Look,.. I can go back to my room..ah!"

The taller boy gently pushed him on the bed as he hovered his body on top.

"J-jeno I-" , he nervously stated when he didn't even have anything in particular to start the conversation. He just wanted to ignore his loud throbbing heartbeats and he was scared that they would annoy his husband.

Jeno positioned himself on top of the fragile male as he took in careful steps not to accidently hurt the boy's body.

"Jaemin hyung. You have no idea..no idea of how you make me feel" , his breathes hit Jaemin's warm forehead.

Keeping the long stare alive, Jeno rose his hand up as Jaemin quickly dodged his face to the side, expecting to be beaten.

Jeno did not. He kindly bushed off the soft strands of hair resting on the side.
Jaemin still hadn't recover from the change in the reference Jeno made him.
'Jaemin hyung' was what he called him. His usual cold tone that lowered everytime he mentioned his full name gave him chills and yet , the new change gave him an unjust feeling. Something he really wasn't used to with : Jeno's warm tone.

"J-jeno?" . Jaemin started over again, willing to bring up the topic he wanted to discuss about. His heart sunk to the deepest hole.

"Yes?" , he cooed, still playing with his soft hair.

The boy beneath him held a hurtful expression to Jeno's dismay.

"I-" , he sighed out deeply again, still being careful of not hitting the air on Jeno due to their closeness. " Jeno-ah. I will divorce you", his tears fell down.

Jeno felt like a thunder just hit on the top of his head. As if a loud bang just rang in his ears, his ability to keep his conscious failed miserably. The boy under him hid his tears and continued.

"I've already consider about it. And I think you were right. I was always selfish about ...my own feelings. If you want to leave, I will give you half of my belongings with you. But please let me take care of your school fees and supplies until the end of th- "