10 - War of Hormone*

Shit's about to get deep.

A/N: All chapters marked with an asterisk (*) will contain mature content. There will be markers to let you skip through but still be able to follow the storyline.

*STOP*
This means that you can stop reading here
and scroll through to ignore it until
you reach *START*

*START*
The mature content is over and you can
continue reading again while still
maintaining some of your innocence! 🥳

________________________________

"Tell me everything."

Hoseok and Jimin sat down next to each other on the leather sofa. The apartment was huge, more lavish than Hoseok had expected.

Jimin had been doing fine without him. If only he were better off emotionally as well.

"I'm just so tired, Hoseok," he sighed while putting his head in his hands. "I can't stop myself from sleeping around, and I just feel so needy all the time..."

He trailed off, and Hoseok had no idea what to say. He himself had been different since the day they left each other. Going through hookups and having one night stands to fill the void of not having Jimin there.

But it only left him feeling more empty.

"Hoseok, I'm so sorry," Jimin said with glassy eyes and tear-stained cheeks.

All Hoseok could do was broken-heartedly smile through his own tears. Jimin was so pretty when he cried.

"No, this is your dream. Don't be sorry. I understand, and I need you to know that." Hoseok was surprised to even finish his sentence so smoothly. His own voice contradicted the way he was both looking and feeling. He was a mess. "This is what you were meant to do."

Jimin was standing at the door, still not ready to end his goodbye. He quickly walked toward Hoseok, embracing him one last time. "I wouldn't be able to do this without you."

Hoseok took him in his arms and held on harder than ever before. "I love you, I love you so much," he said against the crook of Jimin's neck, holding him tight.

"I love you too."

And then he was gone. Off to live his life on the t.v. screen being known as one of the best dancers of his generation. Someone who made everyone's heart stop as he moved to the beat of every song.

Until the incident.

||

"H-Hoseok," he said shakily holding the phone. "I broke my knee cap. My f-fucking knee cap." He struggled to finish his words, a stuttering breath and a falling tear between each syllable. "I c-can't fucking d-dance."

"Jimin, it's gonna be alright, okay? It's going to get better." Hoseok tried to reassure him over the phone. But he was only lying through his teeth.

The way Jimin's partner dropped him was both bone-breaking and career-ending. Anyone could see when watching the performance through the screen. Hoseok saw Jimin's dream get crushed on international television. And he was livid and heart-broken.