1 - The "G" Word

"I'm straight."

Yoongi told himself this more times than he would've liked to. It was almost as if he'd have to remind himself of his "sexuality."

He looked in the mirror at his platinum blond locks then looked himself right in his dark eyes, pointing a stern finger at his reflection.

"So straight. Like straighter than the pope."

Bzz bzz.

Yoongi's phone vibrated and his sternness immediately broke. The vibration he knew all too well.

A notification from Grindr.

"Awe c'mon," he heftily sighed out looking at his phone. Yoongi couldn't help but stay clung to the app that gave him numerous hookups and one night stands. He had removed it from his phone a countless number of times only to re-download the app and give in to his desires.

His gay desires.

He read the notification, eyes glazing over the all-familiar name. The toxic hookup he couldn't seem to get rid of or resist.

Park Jimin has sent you a message.

Yoongi let out another exaggerated sigh. "Why me?" he whined. He didn't feel much for Jimin. At most it was an acquaintances-with-benefits relationship. But there was still attraction. And Yoongi was hooked.

It was said that you would have to have superpowers to be able to even think about resisting the temptations of Park Jimin. Man or woman, he made everyone question. The lean yet muscular figure, smooth yet sharp features, open yet petty attitude. He was exotically irresistible, and everyone looking at his profile knew it. Including Yoongi.

The Jimin Effect.

Waiting no more, he tapped the notification, opening the message and letting the effect take over him.

"What the hell," Yoongi mumbled to himself.

Jimin's soft brown hair, angelic eyes, button nose, and cutting jawline were only the start of the half naked mirror selfie. Yoongi's eyes slowly trailed down the sharp collarbones, tight pecs, and six pack of the god-like form. The pale honey skin putting him in a trance. His eyes stopped right at the towel loosely tied around Jimin's hips, covering the sacred no-no zone.

The playful pre-shower pic made Yoongi's cheeks a blushing red. And he hated it.

Right below the photo was a text.

"Join me? :)"

Yoongi hesitantly glanced from Jimin's body to see the time. 7:45 am, he thought to himself. That gives me an hour.

Yoongi already had his eyes locked on the selfie for 10 minutes. Which was a mistake. Jimin couldn't wait around. He was the tempter, and numerous others his temptees. The same selfie with the same message for the same lust-filled reason sent to a variety of people.

Jimin didn't discriminate.

Yoongi typed away at his keyboard, eventually submitting into the Jimin Effect.

"I'll be there in 5."

Yoongi hurriedly got up and started to take off his McDonald's uniform, ready to skip yet another shift to give into his desires.

Bzz bzz.

Yoongi excitedly checked his phone, but the excitement quickly dropped as he read Jimin's message.