2 - The Night Shift

"Think about how gay you are" Yoongi said to himself, mocking Namjoon's words. "Get to work Yoongay."

He sloppily flipped a hamburger on the grill, checking the time on his watch. "2 am. Who's gonna ask for a BigMac at 2 am?"

As soon as the words left his mouth, the front bell rang, signaling someone had just walked into the fast food restaurant.

"I'm in the mood for a BigMac," Yoongi heard a deep voice with a soft nasally sound say. The voice had a naturally happy tone behind it which entranced Yoongi head on.

"Should I start yelling?" Yoongi heard another voice giggle out. The man had a smooth honey-like voice and a wheezing sort of laugh.

"Ah, Seokjin. Don't start acting up already. I'm enough at 2 am," the first voice laughed out, once again entrancing Yoongi.

This feeling felt strange to him. He had never felt attraction to the sound of someone talking. Jimin's looks were the first thing he had noticed on Grindr.

But now the first thing he was noticing was the sound of someone's vocal chords in a McDonalds at 2 am.

"Agh, I don't see anyone. Let's go," the man named Seokjin said.

At that, Yoongi rushed to the empty cash register, ready to see the faces behind the voices.

"Hello, my name is Yoongay- ah... Yoongi. How can I help you?"

The men before Yoongi exchanged a weird look, subtly but still obviously judging him. But they quickly got over it, reading the menu and getting ready to order.

"We'll just be a minute," the nameless man said. "Thanks, Yoongi," he finished with a heart-shaped smile.

As they glanced over the menu, Yoongi couldn't help but stare.

Seokjin had the appearance of a superstar. The long legs, slim waist, broad shoulders. And not to mention the face. It seemed as if he knew how good looking he was with the confidence seeping through his stance.

He had a golden ratio. The perfectly shaped face, small nose, plump lips. What stuck out especially was his clear and pale complexion in contrast with his dark eyes and hair. It made him fit for the movie screen.

He then moved onto the nameless man who's appearance exuded happiness. Something Yoongi had never seen represented so well on one person.

He had strong, muscular legs which Yoongi could see through dark skinny jeans. Impressive, he thought. His upper body was smaller than Seokjin's, but the bright hoodie forming to his triceps gave away the man's lean yet built form.

His face was longer as well and his cheekbones more prominent. The way he seemed to smile each second kept Yoongi intrigued. Every feature of the man's face radiated a bright feeling.

The literal embodiment of sunshine.

This bitch blinding, Yoongi thought.

Suddenly, his face grew more stern as he looked over the menu, getting deeper in thought. His lips gradually formed from a soft smile into a flat line. And that's when Yoongi saw them.

The dimples.

"Holy sh-," but before Yoongi could finish his thought, he had realized he was speaking out loud and abruptly stopped himself. Once again earning looks from Seokjin and the dimpled Sunshine.

"Ah, sorry. Just..." Yoongi began, trying to cover his tracks. He totally wasn't staring. The flustered Yoongay's mind raced for an excuse.

"Realized we had no quarters," he blurted out while pretending to fumble with the cash register.