Finally this is my scene. That's right you guessed it we're in the food court.
"So do you know why the guys took me?"
"Yup"
I'm surprised she answered me but as soon as she said it I could see she regretted it. We both knew that she would crack eventually, so she tried to change the subject. Lucky for her, her phone rang and stopped me from interrogating her. She looked petrified. She wasted no time in jumping up and grabbing my hand. Not even giving me a chance to grab my food.

"What the hell is going on?"
"we have to go now. Luke will explain later."
Then someone else grabbed my arm and I was whirled around. There stood a guy around 6"2 with blonde hair. He was cute. But he's nothing next to Luke. I had to agree with my mind this time.
"Can I help you?"
"Ya you're coming with me princess." I shivered in disgust. At this point Bonnie was screaming at me to run. I pretended to struggle in his grip and an evil grin spread across his face. He grabbed my jaw and leaned down to kiss me. My eyes went wide. I saw Bonnie was fighting someone else off. I needed to act now.

I kneed him in the crotch, he dropped my hand and bent down as I expected. I then lifted my knee an inch higher to connect with his face. Before he hit the ground I grabbed him by the hair and landed a nice right hook to his face. He fell limp on the ground. I kicked him in the stomach three times.
One. "That was for touching me without my permission"
Two."that was for calling me princess"
Three. "And that was for ruining my day"

I left him bleeding on the floor. Oh how I love my boots. Bonnie. I need to find Bonnie.
I saw her crying on the floor. I rushed over and checked to see if she was ok. A few scratches but she'll be fine. I picked her up and we walked to the car. We were about five feet from the car when I heard tyres screeching. I immediately took a protective stance in front of Bonnie.

There was no danger, it was just the guys. They had jumped out of the car and I stepped aside, allowing Bonnie to run to Aaron. I stood there and watched as he held her. You could clearly see Aaron's love and admiration for her. She's his world.

Luke wasted no time in running up to me.
"Are you ok?"
"Are you hurt?"
"Did he touch you"
"I swear i'll kill him" without thinking I wrapped my arms around his waist. I have come to the conclusion that the only way to shut him up is to completely shock him. Although I am slightly uncomfortable with the psychical contact it shut him up and just held on to me for dear life. Sniffing my hair or neck again. I'll ask about that some other time. Right now i'm more concerned with the fact that I was nearly kidnapped from my kidnappers.

"Come on we're going back to the pack house"
pack house? What are they on about? This is like some bad movie.
"Wait no Bonnie's in no condition to drive and by the looks of it you'll have to pry her from Aaron's dead arms." Bonnie just blushed and hid her face in Aaron's chest.

"Alright, Zach, Bonnie and Aaron in one car, Looks like we're riding together princess." The smirk made me think he was implying something less innocent than driving together.

Once we were in the car the questions started. But if he thinks i'm going to answer him before he's told me anything he's got another thing coming.

"Where did you learn to fight like that?"
"Why do you keep growling?"

"What happened to you before we found you?"
"Why do you keep sniffing me?"

"Will you just answer my questions"
"Sure as soon as you answer mine"

"I can't, at least not now"
"Well then I'm afraid neither can I"

I could tell he was getting pissed off with me because his knuckles were turning white with the grip he had on the steering wheel. I am not backing down.