-𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Taehyung looked at the drinks in Jimin and Misun's hand while he looked at his cup of orange juice. Shrugging, the boy gulped down his cup and put the cup aside while Jimin wnd Misun sat side by side holding hands. They were having a few celebration drinks while Taehyung did so as well but with orange juice.

One thing he stopped doing was drinking. Not like it was a hard thing to do either. Something that did stick with him was the smoking up. Sure it wasn't every single day or week but every here and there when he was stressed he would take a few hits until he was staring at the ceiling and pass out soon after.

Taehyung was doing pretty good now though. Considering he hasn't smoked up for almost two months now. Besides so, Taehyung finished up his plate and went to gather more food. "I'll see you two tomorrow then?" Taehyung walked to Jimin and Misun who nodded. "Alright well, have fun tonight." Taehyung winked, Jimin shaking his head and rolling his eyes.

"We'll see you tomorrow and thank you Taehyung." Jimin did a little hand shake with Taehyung who was still confused with it but managed to get through it. With that, he got into the vehicle of his parents and waited for his father to drive him back. The car ride was enjoyable with Taehyung's father talking about the newly engaged couple.

It did come to an end when they pulled up to the building. "I'll see you later dad." Taehyung smiled at his father who nodded. "Goodnight son." Taehyung hummed after closing the door and hurrying towards the entrance. After a few flights of stairs, Taehyung unlocked the door of his apartment and walked inside to see Jungkook and Suki sleeping on the couch.

Jungkook laying down with his hand under his head as Suki laid on top of Jungkook, hugging the older boy. Sucking on his bottom lip, Taehyung quietly put everything away. Grabbing a blanket and draping it over the two before heading to his own room. There he laid on the bed and sighed. It felt amazing laying on his bed after those two weeks.

As for Jungkook, after hearing the door close meaning Taehyung was in the room, he opened his eyes. Jungkook looked at the blanket and sighed. After picking up Suki, Jungkook took the boy out to the park and then a long walk before they came back and ate. When watching a movie did Suki knock out for the night but Jungkook remained awake.

It was more like a panic when the door unlocked. Jungkook pretended to sleep and once Taehyung was gone, he opened his eyes and looked at the dark room. Having his own feelings confused on the whole make out session with Taehyung earlier. It was clear how Taehyung felt towards him but Jungkook didn't know how he felt. Or he did know.. he just didn't want to accept it.

For now he wanted to focus on Suki and Suki only. Any day now he could get the call for the court date and after that day Suki would be taken away from him either going back to his mother or to the system. None seeming to be ideal to Jungkook. Though his own demons were holding him back from his happiness.

The next morning Taehyung was up early and was getting ready for work. Now noticing that Jungkook was probably ignoring him, well— it was obvious because Taehyung went through this once with Jungkook and the boy never was the one to hide his feelings like so. "I'm ready Taetae!" Suki jumped in front of Taehyung. There Jungkook looked over at the two.

Smiling, Taehyung leaned down and tickled the boys chin. "Not today bud. I'm gonna be busy and I think Jungkook here misses your company." Taehyung frowned at the frown Suki made. Itsuki was a pretty good understanding boy and so he nodded and sighed. "Tell Nana I said Hi." Suki forced a smile and skipped over to Jungkook.

Taehyung nodded and grabbed his bag before heading to the door. Not wanting to push Jungkook's buttons, he left it be and even pushed the thought of them getting back together away. It was clear Jungkook didn't feel the same and he didn't want to be a bother with that. "I'll see you later Suki." Taehyung waved.

After Taehyung left the apartment, Jungkook sighed and hid his face in his hands. This was so stupid of him. Ignoring Taehyung just like before but back then Jungkook made it very obvious to Taehyung that he was. Now he just felt childish and he was! Not wanting to talk about his feelings. Huffing out a breath, Jungkook sat back on the couch while Suki looked at Jungkook.

"Are you okay kookie?" Suki asked, jumping onto the couch. "Yeah Suk, i'm okay. Now what do you want to do today hm?" Jungkook sat up and messed up Suki's already bed headed hair. Usually Suki could name all the things he would love to do but this time he shrugged. Not sure what he wanted to do anymore.

It was like they did everything Suki wanted to do already and now he was a bit lost of what to do. "Can we play ball?" Suki asked, his head turning to Jungkook who nodded. "Should we go to the park then?" Jungkook asked while Suki nodded but looked away. Jungkook kept his eyes on Suki for some while before kneeling in front of Suki.

"Alright bud, whats wrong hm?" Jungkook put his hands on Suki's shoulders and rubbed them. Pouting out his lip, Suki looked up at Jungkook. "I want Taehyung to play ball with us too." Suki gave a long dramatic sigh. Jungkook bit the inner side of his cheek, looking elsewhere before looking back at Suki.

"Then we'll play ball when Taehyung gets back, how does that sound? For now we'll uh, we'll watch some cartoons, yeah?" Jungkook had to make do with what Suki wanted. Wanting the boy to enjoy his days with Jungkook. Then as Jungkook and Suki cuddled up to watch some cartoons, Jungkook's phone rang.