-𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

The next morning Taehyung awoke all cuddled up next to his body pillow that was almost suffocating him. Blinking rapidly just to get used to the lighting in his room before sitting up slowly, groaning from the clatter of pots and pans coming from his kitchen. Now it was either Jimin and Misun or Namjoon. Yes, they had all had a key for Taehyung's apartment.

Not like Taehyung minded honestly. It was fun when he got a key for Misun and Jimin's apartment and then Namjoon's and now they had his. It was a really close friendship now he would say, especially with Namjoon who rarely used the keys and respected the privacy which was reasonable taking Namjoon didn't know Taehyung long enough to just barge in as Jimin and Misun do.

Dragging his feet towards the kitchen, he found Jimin plating the food for what Taehyung assumed was for him and he was right as Jimin watched Taehyung seat himself. Sliding over his plate, Taehyung mumbled a thanks and grabbed at the fork. Feeling the intense stare from Jimin as Taehyung slowly ate, he sighed and put the fork down.

"Yes Park Jimin? What is it now?" Taehyung asked, folding his arms while Jimin grabbed a seat and sat down after pulling out a box out from his jeans. Opening up the black square box, Taehyung's eyes widened, choking on the water he decided to drink at that very moment Jimin pulled out the box. "Jimin- I'm flattered but what about Misun?!" Taehyung teased.

Jimin's smile fell as Taehyung spoke those words, scoffing and shaking his head. "Oh shut up, I got it just a few days ago. I was meaning to show you earlier but you've been so busy with work and so have I." Jimin rambled on as Taehyung grabbed onto the box and took a look at the ring. Smiling widely, Taehyung took a look over to his best friend.

Oh how far they came. From Middle school to adults with their own lives. Taehyung got up from his chair and wrapped his arms around Jimin who hugged Taehyung back. "You sappy fuck." Jimin spoke while hugging Taehyung who pushed Jimin away. "Never wanted to hug you anyway." The boy scoffed, sitting down. "When are you planning to propose?" Taehyung asked.

"I was thinking later this week. I'm planning on taking her to the carnival and hoping you would set up everything while we're there? like... romantic supper kind of thing." Jimin chewed on his lip, sounding very serious and due to that, Taehyung didn't make any snarky remarks as he nodded. "Yeah, of course. Just tell me when and I'll do whatever you need." Taehyung smiled.

That morning they talked everything out and how when they first met Misun. Now here they were, Jimin going to be proposing to Misun. At least they both found their happy ending huh? Other than that, Taehyung was so very proud of where his best friends stood with each other.

That afternoon, Taehyung was ready and refreshed as he entered the building he left yesterday. Counting the numbers to the room, he stopped right in front of the room he left yesterday. Knocking a couple times before the door swung open. Seeing no one his height, Taehyung looked down to see Suki peeking behind the door.

Without another moment to spare, Suki opened up the door widely. "Taehyung!" The boy cheered as Taehyung stepped into the room and chuckled at the hyperactive boy. For a boy that was left from his mother, he sure seemed very happy. It was a little concerning but- they would know more later on.

Taehyung looked towards the bathroom to see Jungkook slipping on a shirt which caused his eyes to wonder down to Jungkook's torso. Gulping, Taehyung looked away with slightly widened eyes. Jungkook was more built than last time and the abs were more defining which literally almost had Taehyung drooling if he weren't to remind himself of the past.

Shaking his head, Taehyung watched Jungkook grab the packed bags. "Suki come put on your bag." Jungkook crouched down and slid Suki's arms through before making sure the backpack was secure. "There we go. What a cute little gentleman." Jungkook smiled at Suki before standing and grabbing at Suki's hand.

"Did you two eat yet?" Taehyung asked while holding the door for the two to walk out. Jungkook nodded slowly, standing outside of the room. "I fed Suki just before you came." Jungkook spoke to Taehyung but noticed that Taehyung was raising an eyebrow at Jungkook who cleared his throat. "I'll eat whenever we're done." Is all Jungkook said as Taehyung sighed.

"Alright come on." Taehyung motioned the boys to follow and in which they did. The whole walk had Suki talking most of the time. Telling Jungkook how big the city was and how there was so many people. Coming from Busan- Suki probably never went out as often. The whole situation just had Jungkook's stomach churning as they walked.

Confused on why they suddenly stopped in front of a restaurant, Taehyung turned to the two. "Suki, what did you eat this morning hm?" Taheyung asked, Suki humming as he thought for a moment. "Pudding and a chocolate bar." The boy told Taehyung who looked at Jungkook. "It was all I had enough for-" Jungkook tried to explain before Taehyung opened the door. "Go in and pick a seat."

"I can't afford any other meal Taehyung." Jungkook tried to go against Taehyung's words. "Who said you were paying? I'm doing this for Suki, just go in Jungkook." Taehyung's words were demanding in which Jungkook was quite surprised but went with it, walking in with Suki who mouthed a 'woah' as they entered the restaurant.

Seating themselves, Suki with Jungkook and Taehyung across from the two. Jungkook grabbed a menu before looking through it with Suki who would stick out his tongue a bit with a little 'mm' being heard. Couldn't help but smile, Taehyung nibbled his lip and looked through the menu. Since he ate, he was planning on just getting dessert and that's what he did.

The whole time there though, Taehyung noticed that he was very much enjoying himself. Taehyung talking more to Suki than to Jungkook but when he did, it felt so very complete. Everything just felt right and he hated that.