-𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

Which ended up with Taehyung calling his parents and asking for another hour or so as they had 'errands' to run. Though all they really did was fuck until they knocked themselves out. Waking with laughter, Taehyung snuggled closely next to Jungkook who held Taehyung close. Jungkook's fingertips ghosting over Taehyung's skin which made Taehyung shiver.

"I love you." Jungkook whispered, kissing Taehyung's temple and pushing back his hair. "And I really can't believe we're back where we were from six years ago. Not exactly but, the sex part at least." Jungkook raised his eyebrows in a playful manner that had Taehyung laughing a bit, sitting up from the bed and getting onto Jungkook.

"More sex? Dude, chill your hormones before my dick falls off." Jungkook's tone came off playful, signifying that he was teasing and Taehyung scoffed. "You're not the one getting it up the ass, asshole. We're done until tomorrow." Taehyung flipped his imaginary long hair, side looking Jungkook with a held back laugh.

"Who would wanna get dick up the ass? That's mad gay bro. Can't wait to have some gay sex with you though, dude." Jungkook's smile was huge from the jokes, Taehyung grabbing a pillow just to slap it onto Jungkook's face. "You think you're so funny huh old man?" Taehyung asked and removed the pillow from Jungkook's face.

Jungkook held his chest, his face expression hurt. "Listen kid, you kissed me first." Jungkook scoffed, his hands now resting at Taehyung's hips. "Wha— I was drunk! That doesn't count, obviously." Taehyung was brought back the memory of yelling at the train to let out the stress. Then he was suddenly sucking on Jungkook's face, great memory.

"You were like—! Tipsy! You couldn't be drunk because you were busy puking out the alcohol half the night." Jungkook stated to Taehyung with a sassy tone. "Okay you know what? I'm shoving my dick up your ass right now." Taehyung got off Jungkook and tried to spread the males legs. Instead his thigh muscles flexed and squeezed together, grabbing Taehyung and pulling him up next to him. "That was the scariest moment of my life." Jungkook laughed while holding his boyfriend.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, giving a questionable look. "You trying to top.. is fucking scary like who said a little baby like you can do that? Your dick would probably cry." Jungkook burst into laughter yet again, Taehyung pushing Jungkook away. "You're such an asshole you know that?" Taehyung tried to be mad at Jungkook but the moment Jungkook gave him multiple kisses, he began to giggle.

"Yeah but i'm your asshole." Jungkook hid his face between the crook of Taehyung's neck. "So does that mean you're stretched and lose or-" Jungkook became speechless. Wait- wait did Taehyung just insult himself? well okay it wasn't true but- he insulted himself without even knowing. Slowly and eventually, Jungkook got out of the bed. "You're so fucking weird Taehyung, why do I love you?" Jungkook scoffed and laughed, pulling Taehyung up from the bed who was dying of laughter. "I'm kidding! Kidding I swear! I am.. just gently used." The boys calmed their laughter after a while. Seriously... they laughed so much and it was heart warming. "Now, lets go shower and pick up our boy, yes?"

"Yes!"

Jungkook walked into the house after Taehyung had walked in. There came running Suki and Nana who followed after Suki, stopping when Suki was jumping into Taehyung's arms and switching to Jungkook's after a few minutes. "Finally you guys come." Nana huffed out with her arms folded over her chest.

Taehyung chuckled. "What do you mean by that Nana?" Taehyung asked, slipping off his shoes and just then, a knock was heard. Jungkook looked at Taehyung before opening up the door. There stood Jimin and Misun's parents with bowls of food they made. "Sorry we're late! The men here are still a little hungover." Mrs. Park explained with a chuckle.