-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

[M]

After some while of trying to get Taehyung into the building, Jungkook managed to find a way which was much more difficult than he thought it would be but Jungkook was able to sneak Taehyung into the building. It took some time to actually get to the dorm since they had to hide a few times. Plus Jungkook ran into some friends and Taehyung walked another way just to hide in a closet but they managed to make it some minutes later.

Over the weeks of hanging out with each other, they only went to public places but that didn't seem to stop Jungkook from flirting and kissing Taehyung randomly. Then eventually, it got to the point where Taehyung was pinned against the bathroom wall and being marked up. Again— Taehyung didn't like public doings but... they were in the bathroom alone so he let that guard fall down just for a moment.

Jungkook was very possessive and Taehyung noticed but he thought that was quite hot, loving the feeling of having someone care so much about him and him only. He felt loved and safe whenever he was with Jungkook, he just couldn't describe the feeling. Taehyung chuckled lightly as they entered the dorm. Kicking off his shoes and jacket as Jungkook did that same. Within moments, Jungkook was wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist as Taehyung backed up onto the couch, Jungkook hoisting the younger male up.

Already in a heated make out, Jungkook slid his hands under Taehyung's shirt and just like that, they were interrupted by Yugyeom. "Another freshman? really?" Yugyeom clicked his tongue, Jungkook rolling his eyes and sighing while Taehyung faced the opposite direction. "Wait, I haven't seen him around campus and I know almost all the newbies."

Jungkook gave off an annoyed expression. "You're looking fancy. Going to a party?" Jungkook asked though he didn't really give a crap about where Yugyeom was going. "Yeah but maybe I'll stay in." Yugyeom teased as he raised an eyebrow before Jungkook let go of Taehyung and opened the door.

Yugyeom only chuckled, slipping on his shoes. "Have fun." Yugyeom cooed before Jungkook shut the door to see Taehyung grabbing his jacket. 'another freshman? really?' rung through his head and made Taehyung feel a little worthless there like Jungkook was playing him and the feeling was not nice. If Jungkook's roommate said such a thing then— he must be just a toy for Jungkook, right?

Jungkook sighed, walking over to Taehyung and stepping in front of him. "Hey, hey look at me." Jungkook placed his hands on Taehyung's waist as Taehyung hesitantly looked up at Jungkook. "I've only ever brought back one person here. Unlike this time, I was drunk. I didn't know anything I was doing but I know what I'm doing now and if that threw you off then we could always just watch a movie, just please, stay. We don't have to do anything... I just want to be with you."

Jungkook seemed to have a way with his words as Taehyung nibbled on his bottom lip and found himself blushing once again. This man just had Taehyung's heart wrapped around his pinky. Taehyung brought his gaze down to Jungkook's buttoned long sleeve and began to slowly unbutton the first one. "I've never done this before, just so you know," Taehyung whispered to Jungkook.

Jungkook was a bit speechless before he nodded slowly, his fingers lingering against Taehyung's fingers that were unbuttoning his shirt. "Then, princess, I'll make sure you enjoy every moment of it." Jungkook placed his hands on Taehyung's wrists and pulled Taehyung forward, bringing the boy into a soft kiss that soon turned rough. Taehyung not even able to unbutton the rest of the buttons.

First, it was Taehyung's shirt being thrown onto the couch then Jungkook's followed with Taehyung's pants before Jungkook patted Taehyung's butt, signaling the boy to jump up and that's what Taehyung did, immediately wrapping his legs around Jungkook who carried Taehyung to his room.