-𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

From that day forward, Jungkook seemed to have more control over Taehyung than ever. Yet Taheyung always failed to notice. Jimin and Misun never got that sleepover they wanted due to Taehyung always making excuses since Jungkook would either distract him or they would end in a fight and Taehyung was forced to make it all better.

Considering this was Taehyung's first ever relationship and well- first everything related to romance, he thought it was supposed to be this way. For example, Misun and Jimin always fought at the beginnning of their relationship- but then again they were usually kidding. His parents always fought too- but not as much as Jungkook and Taehyung fight.

Taehyung could see how different his relationship was when he would compare his to Jimin's or his parents. Though their relationships were different as well, in their own way so he didn't see a problem. Maybe it was because after every fight, Jungkook would hold Taehyung in his arms and hold him tight, telling Taehyung how much he loved him.

Or late nights when they would be watching television just laughing at some old memories of Taehyung or Jungkook. Though some nights it wasn't like that. Some nights Jungkook would force Taehyung to sleep on the couch due to how pissed off Taehyung would make Jungkook.

Yet Taehyung never thought anything of it. Like when his parents came over for the first time and Jungkook had left the apartment and didn't come back until his parents left. How he would get mad at the littlist things and ask who Taehyung was talking to or looking at whenever he was on his phone.

Taehyung just eventually thought it was a normal thing now that he lived with Jungkook. Skipping into a month of living together, Taehyung had just gotten a text from Jimin that he and Misun had gotten their letters from the university that would either accept them or not and so Taehyung had rushed to their mailbox.

Once grabbing the letter, the boy was hurrying back to the apartment just to meet up with Jungkook who was just exiting the apartment. Taehyung stopped in his tracks once meeting eyes with Jungkook. "Where did you go?" Jungkook asked in a calm tone though with the gaze, Taehyung could tell he was pissed.

"I went get the mail. Jimin said-" Taehyung stopped talking once Jungkook shook his head. "I told you Taehyung, I would go pick up the mail once I was down showering. Do you have no patience?" Jungkook walked in front of Taehyung who suddenly felt bad for leaving knowing Jungkook was going to get the mail. "I'm sorry." Taehyung looked at his feet.

Jungkook blinked and rolled his shoulders back before pushing Taehyung's hair back. "Have some patience next time yeah? Come on, I made some breakfast." Jungkook lifted Taehyung's head and the boy smiled as he nodded, pecking the older boys lips as they made their way inside.

Once inside, Jungkook hugged Taehyung from behind and kissed his shoulder. "What's so important about this letter hm?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung grinned before turning around and wrapping his arms around Jungkook who raised his eyebrow. "It's the university letter." Taehyung pursed his lips while Jungkook's eyes lit up. "Then what are you waiting for?" Jungkook asked with a smile.

Taehyung smiled widely once again and hurried over to the couch with Jungkook who followed behind, plopping onto the couch with Taehyung who began opening up his letter. Though as he opened the letter, he froze and shook his head. "I can't. Oh my god I can't." Taehyung tossed the letter at Jungkook.

"Okay- how about I open it and tell you, yeah?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung who nodded and breathed out as he got up and started pacing, Jungkook watching the boy closely with a slight smile before opening up his letter. Taehyung eyed Jungkook who only started reading it which annoyed Taehyung.

"What does it say?!" Taehyung stopped pacing and Jungkook nibbled his lip before looking up at Taehyung. "Look- we can try again next year." Jungkook pursed his lips while Taehyung's face fell. "What?" Taehyung felt his heart drop into his stomach before Jungkook's  lips curved into a smile. "Kidding! I'm kidding, you got in Taehyung."

Taehyung's face lit up as he grabbed the paper, Jungkook seating Taehyung on his lap as the boy read it over and laughed as he turned and hugged Jungkook who was congratulating Taehyung. Just then after they shared a kiss, Taehyung's phone was ringing and the boy removed himself from Jungkook who watched Taehyung with a smile.

"It's Jimin." Taehyung told Jungkook who nodded and with that Taehyung answered the phone. "You get in?!?!" Jimin practically yelled and Taehyung laughed while nodding. "I did! I fucking got in, and how about you t-" Taehyung couldn't finish as Misun was yelling already.

"Hell fucking yeah we did!" Misun was heard and Taehyung couldn't help but smile like an idiot as the three talked. How that was going to be an experience they were never going to forget. Since childhood had they've been together and now university? Taehyung couldn't have been blessed with any better friends than Misun and Jimin.

"Drinks tonight, please. On god Taehyung this is never going to happen again, we got to celebrate." Jimin spoke and Taehyung gulped. Jimin was right and he didn't want to pass that up so he hummed and put the phone down from his ear after muting the phone. In that moment Jimin knew what Taehyung was doing. Asking Jungkook for permission.

"Jungkookie..." Taehyung sat on Jungkook's lap and nibbled his bottom lip as Jungkook raised an eyebrow, his tongue already poking at his inner cheek as Taehyung gave a quick kiss. "Can I go out with Jimin and Misun? Please? Please please please? I'll behave and I'll tell you wherever we go and all the details! Please, I need this." Taehyung begged the boy who kept a firm grip on Taehyung.

Jungkook took a moment before he groaned and nodded, letting Taehyung go. "Are you sleeping over?" Jungkook asked, holding himself back from wanting to keep Taehyung home. "If you allow me, yes." Taehyung hugged onto Jungkook who closed his eyes and nodded again. "Okay, yeah. You can go but I'm picking you up tomorrow morning, no leaving Jimin's either." Jungkook pulled Taehyung away who was smiling and nodding.

"Thank you baby." Taehyung gave Jungkook a quick kiss before unmuting Jimin who was speaking to Misun. "I'll be over in a few." Taehyung announced and Misun was clapping. "Yes! the three musketeers are back!" She announced and the boys both sighed and hung up.