-𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

The next time Taehyung had seen Jungkook was at the nearby store that he would go to after working all hours of the days. This time he ran out of ingredients for his pink milk or as most would say, strawberry milk. So he was out fetching his ingredients. Which were frozen strawberries, sugar, water, and whole milk.

This saved him money and that was one accomplishment he felt since he wasn't always out buying drinks and fast food. Not the best but it did help his craving for having such a strong addiction for his strawberry milk. As Taehyung was in line he looked through his bag to notice that he didn't have his bank card. "Not again," Taehyung whined to himself quietly.

Taehyung got out of the line and walked over to an area where he could put his things down and search through his bag at the same time. A lot of paper and a lot of pens but also unnecessary things in his bag. Rubbing his temples, Taehyung closed his eyes and shook his head. "It should be at home, It's at home, don't panic," Taehyung reassured himself before he turned his foot and was ready to put everything back.

Until he bumped into a certain someone who watched the milk fall out of Taehyung's hands and onto the floor, splashing. Taehyung gasped as his eyes widened while looking at the unpaid milk. "Shit, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you-" Jungkook stopped talking as he looked at Taehyung who froze when seeing Jungkook who stared back.

Jungkook was the first to break eye contact as the janitor walked over with the mop. Luckily he wasn't too far and saw what happened. "I'm sorry, I'll clean up the mess. I caused it." Jungkook smiled lightly before watching the janitor shake his head. "It's my job, don't worry about it kid." He spoke back before Jungkook shook his head. "I insist." Jungkook held out his hand for the mop.

Taehyung felt even more shock by the sudden actions, watching Jungkook grab onto the mop that was given to him and started to clean the floor that was covered in milk. Mentioned covered, his slides were covered in milk and his toes as well. Once Jungkook finished cleaning, he handed over the mop and bowed his head lightly before turning to Taehyung.

"How much was the milk? I'll pay for it." Jungkook grabbed out his wallet and all Taehyung could do was stare. Literally, he did not know what to do. This was the second time seeing him but the first time he had a kid and that was more of a distraction from looking at Jungkook. Though Jungkook was alone and now Taehyung was just- staring.

"... Taehyung?" Jungkook asked with a slight cough as Taehyung broke out of it. "I- uh... I didn't pay for it yet because I left my bank card at home." Taehyung sucked in a breath as he continued to nod lightly which caused Jungkook to slightly smile while watching Taehyung's eyes wonder everywhere but him.

Chewing on his lip, Jungkook looked at the ingredients in the basket before slightly smiling, grabbing some money out of his wallet and holding it out for Taehyung who looked at Jungkook confusingly. "What is this for?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook breathed in before shrugging. "Just helping you out. Here, pay for your things." Jungkook placed the money in Taehyung's hand.

Before Jungkook could walk off though, Taehyung pushed the money back onto Jungkook's chest. "I don't need your money nor do I need you back in my life so just.. just stop whatever you're doing." Taehyung pushed Jungkook slightly back and grabbed his basket to make his leave but Jungkook spoke up.

"I'm sorry but.. who said I want to be back in your life?" Jungkook spoke up as he looked at the money in his hands. Taehyung only stood there before he shrugged. "Why did you even come back? You said you were leaving. Now.." Taehyung stepped towards Jungkook. "Now that I got everything together. Now that I finally can live my life freely, you show up."

Jungkook gulped down the lump he felt in his throat as he nibbled on his bottom lip. It took a minute or so for Jungkook to open his mouth though. "What I did back then was something I can't take back but if I could Taehyung, I would. All I can really say is I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I put you through. I only came back for Suki... because I don't know what to do." The boy gulped.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, ignoring the apology as he heard about Jungkook coming back due to not knowing what to do. "What exactly do you mean because you don't know what to do?" Taehyung asked, his curiosity rising. Jungkook didn't speak though, his head wrapped around something else as he looked at the floor, Taehyung succeeded in noticing that.

Shaking his head, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist and put the money into Taehyung's hand before making the boy grab onto it in which Taheyung allowed Jungkook to do so after twitching from the sudden touch. Noticing, Jungkook frowned but understood why Taehyung would flinch. "Enjoy your day Taehyung." Jungkook smiled before turning and walking off.

Noticing that the line was empty, Taehyung hurried over and dropped all the ingredients for the cashier to cash out. Forgetting the milk in which he would have to come back for but instead he hurried out of the store and watched as Jungkook waited for the street light to switch. Huffing, Taehyung hurried over and grabbed at Jungkook's shoulder.

Confused on why Taehyung was suddenly grabbing onto his shoulder, Jungkook watched the boy catch his breath. "You can't just.." Suddenly the flashback of Jungkook leaving him was back in mind. How he ran towards Jungkook when he saw the boy on the motorcycle and how Jungkook easily left him. Shaking his head lightly, Taehyung finished his sentence. "You can't just tell me something confusing and leave it like that. It was obvious you said it for a reason, so speak up."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung for a bit before he cleared his throat. "Come with me." Jungkook nibbled on his lip, looking at the lights that were about to go back to red. Grabbing Taehyung's hand, Jungkook hurried across the road with the boy that felt his heart beating like crazy.