Already tying lines. .  with the other side

As Edd looked up from the  paper the word  slurred in a grimace. Ringing through the air like broken church bells on a Sunday morning, almost as if a death wish were soon to arrive on those sinners gullible enough to cross a saints path. 

The two of them read over the small packet they received before Edd spoke

"Cancer."

Of course Tom and Edd were aware this could have been the problem with Toms eyes. They didn't think that would be that plausible. After all its not like they could see into Toms eyes or anything. They are figuratively black holes. (almost literally..) It was damn near impossible to even look into them--

Tom grumbles and weaves his hands through his hair.

"Of course.." he grumbles. "I'm going blind." he said softly as he leaned back in his chair. Looking up at the ceiling. 

Silence is exchanged between the two Brits before conversation continued 

"Howw.. Do you feel..?" Edd said as he turned to his friend. Setting down the packet to at least read his friends emotions more than that 'death letter'.

"I mean.." he fixes the chair to where all legs were now on the ground. "Angry, uh.. shocked mostly..and confused--" He pauses and tries to think of how to explain his emotions at that very moment.

 It kinda hurt.

 he swallows down a knot that was in his throat. As he looks at the packet pushed in front of the two of them "Confused because..I knew this may be a possibility but...didn't take it seriously?" he said turning his head to met his friends eyes. "Angry that it had to be me--"

"Listen Tom," Edd interrupts. "We are best friends. Right?" Edd said as he put his hand on top of Toms.

"Of course." Tom replies as his shoulders drop and his eyes met Edds. As the black goop drips down to his chin in unison

"Then you trust in me.. and  in Matt that we can help you though this?"

"Mhm."

"...Pinky promise?" Edd said chuckling softly as he held out his pinky for Tom to take. Tom smirks and takes his pinky and pulls him into a hug. "Thanks Edd."

"No problem." Edd pushes away gently as he holds both hands on Toms shoulders "Now--"

Before he could finish, a stray loud ginger comes into the room "Guys!"

Edd and tom turn back to him. The too looking slightly surprised "Matt? You're up so early!" 

Matt nods then sucks in a bunch of air so he could get his huge rant out

"Well.. I was gonna go to sleep especially cause I only got I'd say four hours of sleep, So I tried to go back to sleep but then all of a sudden there was a notification on my phone. I tried to ignore it but curiosity was peaked and I really had to see it. It turns out there is a huge drinking item sale at the run down pharmacy near by. Including alcohol, Cola, Etc!!"

Edd and Tom blink a few times to try and take in what he just said.

"Wh...--"

 Matt then cuts in before Tom could get his question out 

"There's a sale at the pharmacy for alcohol and Cola and etc..? Hellooo?? Did you even listen?!" Matt says as he crosses his arms at his friends. Tom and Edd in sync then chime in,

"HELL YEAH!"                                                                                                                                                                          "COLA!"

The two yell in sync. This is the first time in awhile they have gone out. They cant go too far in fear of getting caught by the Red Army. They could finally get something they loved again!

They all left the house without the disguises they always had due to the pharmacy being so close by. And this was a special occasion! 

They stood in the dimly lit store as Tom slid on his original navy blue hoodie. Looking around. Somehow Matt already found a grocery cart and was jumping onto it. Sliding through the isles as Edd gives the run down to Tom as usual. 

"Alright, Only get Two Smirnoff™ bottles, Don't  leave the store, not like last time and--"

"Mhm, sure." Tom said already walking away to find the alcohol.

Heading near the back as the bright tinted yellow lights flickered. the floor that supposedly was supposed to be a white, clean sheet was cracked and a disgusting yellow. Tom looks up at the cooler scanning the cooler for the drink he "oh so desperately needed". Buut...He couldnt find it. raising an eyebrow he starts walking near the exit as he squats down to look through the milk jugs. "Do they even have Smirnoff™ here?" He stands back up.

he feels somebody grab his shoulder. Tom, assuming its Matt or Edd turns around. only met face to face with somebody in a black mask. Tom jolts up and backs up "H-Heyyyy.. Do you uh.. need something..?" He swallows as he pulls on the collar of his hoodie.

As if he had called somebody over another person in a black mask  stands to his left side with a small rag folded up neatly in his hand. Tom holds up both his hands "Woahhh there guys- I uh--don't mean any trouble-" He shakily replies as he steps back to the exit. The mask on his right side now grabs Tom. He starts to yell but the person to his left grabs his side and pushes the rag onto his face. Tom muffles a scream as he jerks about. Growling but he starts to feel light headed. blinking a few times as his vision blurs and everything slows. His body drops and the two in the masks pull him out the exit.

Smurfoff™