Chapter 61 Part I

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Your ass is getting fat," I state, trying to change the subject. I'm not lying. Scarlett's ass has gotten fatter, and her hips are deliciously fuller than from when we first started dating. "Those back shots are really doing good for you."

"You noticed that, too, huh?" She stands in the mirror, examining her ass. "It's not just my ass. I've gained weight everywhere. I can barely breathe in these jeans, Lucas and look," Scarlett lifts her white sweater over her head, to reveal her breasts, almost spilling over the top of her bra. Biting my lip, I suppress a groan. She looks so fucking good with a little more weight on her. Not that she didn't look good before, but now? I could fuck her all the time.

"It's just annoying because I've never weighed this much before. I've had B cup titties my entire teenage years, and then I hit 19, and they magically plump up." Scarlett adjusts her top. "And this tummy pudge shit is not it, I mean I had a little pudge before but this? Not the wave." She sighs and continues examining herself in the mirror.

"Is this why you've been keeping your shirt on during sex?" Scarlett's been super adamant about wearing one of my T-shirts during sex the past few times, and that's if we even get that far. She's been weird about sex and coming up with excuses to get out of it. I haven't pressed it because it's her body and therefore her choice. I would never make her feel pressured into having sex with me. I've just had to learn how to be very creative with my hands.

"Yea. I just thought that if you saw everything you would think I'm disgusting and would want to break up with me or something because I'm bigger than I was when we started dating." Scarlett dejectedly mumbles from the mirror. I'm not fucking with the energy she's giving off, and I don't want Scarlett's insecurities to manifest a nonexistent problem in our relationship.

"Scarlett," I come up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. "I could never think that you're disgusting. That night at the party you were and still are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. Nothing could change that for me. You could lose an arm, and I would still feel the same way I do now. You have the purest soul. I love you for who you are on the inside, not the outside, although that's a major plus. I love you for you."

"But I have these stretch marks, and they're super dark and ugly, and then there's the scars, and all of it is just making me feel real...fucking...ugly these days." She sighs and looks down.

"Amore Mio," I gently tip her head up, so we're both looking at each other through the mirror. "I understand where you're coming from, but I never want to hear you call yourself ugly again. Bodies change all the time. You're a freshman in college, the freshman 15 is probably just catching up to you. You're also in a very healthy relationship so it could be healthy relationship weight. You know I'm always trying to get you to eat because you always forget. I never expected you to have all this homegrown ass without the tummy and stretch marks that go along with it." I softly pat her stomach. "Consistent dick will also make you thick baby girl."

"Stop trying to take credit for my weight gain." She laughs as I plant light kisses along her neck.

"If you really want to, you can start working out with me although I don't think you need to. The few pounds look really, really good on you."

"I'll think about it," Scarlett says nothing as we stare at each other in the mirror. "Do you think we'll be together for a year?" Scarlett finally asks me.

"In the words of Kodak Black, 'I hope so.'" If it were up to me, we'd be together for years, plural. Scarlett's the kind of girl you'd spend forever with.

"Seriously though Lucas. I love you so much. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else besides you."

"I love you too." Scarlett's never this sentimental, so I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.