68

3 years later •

"Mommy why is daddy always leaving at morning then he's coming home at night?"

Taehyung look at his son who's pouting and smiled.

"Baby... I thought you already understand? Daddy is working that's why hmm..."

His son pout and nod and look down. Taehyung smiled and kiss his forehead.

"But still.. I want to play with daddy.."

Taehyung caress his son's cheeks and his son look at him, still pouting. Taehyung chuckled at his adorable son.

"Don't worry Junie.. daddy is going home early.."

Junie smiled and jump. Taehyung smiled at his son.

"Really??? He's not coming home late?"

"Yeah because daddy is already here"

Taehyung and Junie look at the door and Junie squeal and quickly run to his daddy. Jungkook smiled and pick his son and look at taehyung. Taehyung just look at his two babies and chuckled.

Jungkook walk to him and pulled his lover to hug and kiss his head.

"Hey love.."

"How's work hmm?"

"It's okay... I'm not tired though" - Jungkook chuckled

Taehyung smiled, he know Jungkook always say that even though he's tired. Taehyung kiss his cheeks.

"Daddy! Let's play!"

Jungkook and Taehyung look at their adorable son and smiled.

"Ofcourse my baby, we will play!"

"But junie... let daddy change first hmm?" - Taehyung said, smiling

Junie look at them and pout. Jungkook chuckled and kiss his son head.

"Okay, I will not change. Let's play first"

Junie look at his father and smiled widely.  Taehyung just sigh and smiled. Jungkook look at his lover and pulled him closer by his waist, taehyung look at him raising his eyebrow. Jungkook just smiled and kiss his cheeks.

"Daddy! Come on! Let's plaaay!"

Jungkook look back to his son and chuckled and just nod. He put down his son and look at him.

"Okay okay my baby, wait daddy to playroom, I'll be there in 3 minutes" - Jungkook smiled and ruffled his son hair

Junie smiled and nod and quickly run to playroom.

Jungkook look back to his lover who's looking at him, smiling. He smiled and pulled taehyung by his waist and he connect their foreheads.

Taehyung smiled and put his arms on his husband's neck. Jungkook sigh and kiss his nose.

"How's my beautiful husband slash my wife hmm?"

Taehyung smiled and close his eyes, just lean on his husband. He open his eyes and look at Jungkook.

"I'm okay.. Junie always looking for you but I know he understand why you're not always here" - Taehyung chuckled

"Junnie is smart love.. I know, we know he understand me.... yeah he's only five but he's acting like a seven years old" - Jungkook chuckled