55

I woke up with gguk beside me sleeping, his head is on the crook of my neck. I blushed and smiled. I yawn and my hands travel to his hair, playing it softly.

Memories of what happen last day flashed on my mind.. I remember again when we share a passionate kiss. I smiled.

I blushed so hard when I suddenly remember when he get hard because of me last day. I bite my lips and close my eyes. I sigh.

"Hmmm.... love.."

I look at gguk, his head is still on my neck. He's awake? Did I wake him up?

"Are you awake??" - I ask lowly

He nod his head on my neck and he hugged me tightly. I blushed and smiled, I look at the ceiling and just play in his hair.

"Baby..."

I smiled.

"Hmm?"

"Marry me.."

My eyes grew big.

What?!

*ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug

My face heat up and I stop playing in his hair.

He pulled away his head on my neck and he look at me. Mygod, why the fuck he's so handsome?! Why he manage to look hot woke up like that? I blushed.

"I said marry me..."

I blink at him and I hit his forehead.

"Ouch angel!"

I chuckled, still blushing.

"Are you serious?"

"I'm serious..."

I blushed and look at him, raising my eyebrows. Is he really serious? Or he's pranking at me again?

He sigh and he kiss my forehead.

"I'm serious angel, but I know not now... I-I want you to take your time.. I think I will give you 5 years to decide but no, that's too long so I will give you 4 years to decide what you're going to answer to me.. after 4 years I'm going to propose to you.."

*ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug

My heart beats fast. I'm blushing so hard. Did I really hear that from him???

I blink at him, still looking shock, confuse, blushing. WHAT THE FUCK.

He caress my cheeks, looking at me, he's waiting for my answer. I bite my lips and gulp.

"Please marry me..."

I look at him, he looks so serious and I can see in his eyes that he really want me to marry him...

*ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug

I bite my lips and smiled at him.

"Okay... I-I'll think of that.."

He smiled widely and he peck my nose and lips. I blushed.

"Yes! Thanks angel, I love you so much"

I blushed and smiled shyly.

"I love you too.."

He chuckled then I startled when he put me on top of him.

"Y-Yah!"

He smiled and hug my waist tightly. I sigh, I put my chin to his chest, looking at him. We just looking at each other, he's smiling with his bunny teeth.