66

⚠⚠⚠

It's already late and the two lovers is now in their house and their room. Jungkook is showering while Taehyung sitting on the bed, fidgeting. He's wearing Jungkook's big and loose shirt and his boxer underneath..

His heart is beating fast and he don't know why he feel so nervous. He know he's ready but still, he don't know why.. maybe it's because this will be his first time and Jungkook's first time too.

Jungkook smiled and walk outside of the bathroom, he see his wife sitting on the bed with his big shirt. Taehyung looks so beautiful and hot in Jungkook's eyes, he don't know why but Taehyung is really beautiful and hot without any make up or any effort. Jungkook lick his lips.

Taehyung heard footsteps and he quickly look up to see his husband who's only wearing his boxer, he's shirtless while smirking at him. His face heat up and gulp, Jungkook looks so hot and perfect for Taehyung's eyes. Jungkook's godly body is fully display for him, and Taehyung don't want to disappoint his husband because of his nervousness.. but he can't help. He really feel nervous and his heart beating fast.

Jungkook walk to him and sit beside him. Taehyung look down still flustered and fidgeting.

*ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug

Jungkook look at him, and his eyes softened at the sight. Taehyung is looking down, biting his lips while fidgeting. Jungkook smiled and took his wife hand, and taehyung flinched.

"Hey love? You okay?"

Taehyung look at him, still blushing and heart still beating fast. He just nod and smiled shyly and look at his husband hand with his.

Jungkook smiled and kneel down to Taehyung. He know's that his wife is nervous and he don't want his wife to feel nervous around him.

Taehyung look at him, shock a bit, because Jungkook is kneeling down of him.

Jungkook is kneeling down to Taehyung and his hands is on the both side of Taehyung's waist. He's looking lovingly at his wife while Taehyung is looking at him shyly. Jungkook smiled and caress his waist softly.

"Love... don't feel nervous around me hmm? Don't worry I will not do anything to you... I know you're scared and I don't want you to feel scared of me.. Don't worry we will not do anything unless you're ready hmmm..." - Jungkook smiled sweetly at him

Taehyung on the other hand, heart still beating fast, but he don't know why his nervousness suddenly fade because of what his husband said. Taehyung knows Jungkook is really want it... and Jungkook is just waiting for their married to do it.... but he didn't expect that even though they're already married, Jungkook still so patient and gentle to him.

"A-Ah...

Jungkook smiled and caress his soft red cheeks softly.

"Don't worry bub.... we will not do it hmmm"

Jungkook kiss his forehead and smiled lovingly at him.

Taehyung blink at him and his tears fall. He don't know why but he feel so lucky to have Jungkook in his life..

"Hey love...."

Jungkook look at him worried and wipe his tears and kiss his eyes.

"Don't worry hmmm? we will n-

"I-I want it.."

Jungkook quickly stop and look at his wife with wide eyes but still worried.