54

I look at him smiling, he smiling shyly, blushing. I chuckled slightly.

My hand going to his chin to slowly guide his mouth to mine, our lips touching softly whilst his eyes fluttered shut. I smiled and close my eyes, I pull him closer by his waist, his hand is on my neck.

I kiss him softly and slowly, I lick his lips asking for entrance and he allowed it. We didn't fight for dominance because he let me win, my tounge softly enter at his mouth, exploring and tasting his tounge, mouth and lips. I smiled at the kiss.

My hands travel inside of his shirt and I caress his sexy skin softly. I feel him trembling and I caress soothingly his waist.

After a quick minutes we pulled away slightly panting, with a string of our salivas. I lick my lips and look at him.

Fuck. He's blushing so hard and his lips is slightly swollen because of our kiss. I suddenly felt my pants tighten, I gulp. He looks so mess and fucking gorgeous. DAMN IT!

Silent...

Silent...

"You're so fucking beautiful..."

I smiles and pull him again to not so long kiss. I caress his skin softly while we're kissing softly.

I pulled away from him, our lips still touching.

"Fuck.. I love you..." - I whisper to his lips

I look at him, he's still blushing so hard. I chuckled then I peck his lips one more time.

"I-I love you too..."

I smiled and he buried his head on my neck. I pulled my hands away inside of his shirt and I rest it again on his back. I bite my lips thinking about our kiss..

I close my eyes and sigh. Ugh.

Silent...

Silent...

Silent...

He pulled away from me and he look at me, shyly. I chuckled. I look at him, he's still blushing.

"G-Ggukie.."

He look at me and he play with his finger. I smiled. I caress his waist softly.

"Yes love?"

He look at me and he bite his lips. He looks so fucking gorgeous the fuck! I bite my lips at the sight. Fuck it.

"I-It's poking me.."

WHAT?!

I look at him shock, he's looking away blushing.

My ears gone red when I realized that I have a fucking boner. Fuck?! I get hard by just looking at him?!!! Putangina.

I blink and cough fakely.

I look at him, he's still looking away, blushing.

Silent..

Silent...

"Hmm... A-Angel.."

I bite my lips and put him on the bed. I quickly stand up then I put my hands on my pants. I sigh and look at him, he's biting his lips while looking away.

Fuck it?! Why you didn't control your hormones Jeon Fucking Jungkook?!!!

"I-I'm sorry angel.. I-I'm going to bathroom.. yeah.."