64

I slowly opened my eyes from the brightness of the sunlight reaching my eyes. I yawn and rub my eyes. I look at gguk beside me, my face heat up because yeah he still not wearing a shirt... I dunno why do I still feel shy and flustered when I see him shirtless..

I look at his face, he still sleeping with his mouth hang open. I chuckled and tickle his chin.

"Hmmmm...."

He groan and pull me closer to him. I smiled and kiss his chin.

I caress his cheeks softly, while looking at him.

*ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug

I suddenly felt a pang on my chest, I remember the pain that I cause to him... I felt my tears building in my eyes, I bite my lips and caress his eyelid, his nose, his lips and his cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry again ggukie..." - I mumbled

I felt my tears fall.

*ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug

"I-I'm so happy that you're still with me.. T-Thank you for n-not giving up on m-me..."

I sniff and caress his cheeks.

"I-I promise, I-l'll never gonna hurt you again..."

I lean in and kiss his forehead and cheeks.

"I love you my ggukie..."

'JUNGKOOK POV'

*ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug

My eyes still shut pretending that I'm still sleep, I just listening to him.. I smiled internally.

I open slowly my eyes and his eyes grew a bit, I smiled and pull him more closer to me, I wipe his tears and kiss his eyes.

"Y-You're awake?"

I just smiled and rub his back softly.

"Yes angel... and please don't be sorry again hmmm? I already told you, it's okay..."

He just look at me with his doe eyes. I chuckled. He's so cute. I caress his waist softly, while looking at him.

"And baby... ofcourse I will not give up on you... I will not.. because I love you too much... and I don't want to lose you.. I don't know what to do if you're not here with me.."

His cheeks is slowly going to pink. I chuckled. He buried his face on my neck, I rub softly his back.

"Thank you ggukie..."

I just smiled and caress soothingly his back.

"I love you angel..."  - I kiss his head

After a minutes, he pulled away from me and sit up. I look at him, confuse.

"A-Are you going to work?" - I ask

He smiled and shook his head. I don't know but I feel happy when he shook his head. I smiled and sit up too. I look at him, still smiling.

Silent...

Silent..

Silent...

He smiled shyly at me, I chuckled. I miss him seeing like this because of me.. I miss his adorableness and shyness. Ugh my heart.

"Ggukie..."