65

6 months later

"Kim Taehyung, do you take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawful husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?

Taehyung look at the priest and smiled, he look back to his lover and smiled sweetly.

"I do. I take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband. I promise to be faithful to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my life..."

Jungkook smiled lovingly at his beautiful lover. Heart pounding fast because of happiness.

"Jeon jungkook, do you take Kim Taehyung to be your lawful husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?"

Jungkook smiled with his bunny teeth and caress taehyung's beautiful hands softly.

"I do. I take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my beautiful husband or wife. I promise to be faithful to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my life...."

Taehyung chuckled of what the male said. He blushed because of the word 'wife'.

The priest nod and smiled at them.

"Now, please declare your wedding vows to each other..."

[Vows]

"Jeon Jungkook, please place this ring on Taehyung’s finger and repeat after me:
“I take you for now and for always, for always is always now...”

Jungkook smiled and place the beautiful ring on taehyung's slender finger.

“I take you for now and for always, for always is always now...”

"Kim Taehyung, please place this ring on Jungkook’s finger and repeat after me:
“I take you for now and for always, for always is always now...”

Taehyung shyly smiled and he place the beautiful ring on Jungkook's finger. Jungkook chuckled at his adorable wife.

“I-I take you for now and for always, for always is always now...”

Jungkook chuckled at the flustered and stutter male infront of him.

The priest just smile at the two cute lovers.

"It is now my honor and delight to declare you husband and husband... you may seal your vows with a kiss.."

Jungkook smiled and pull his lover closer by his slim waist. Taehyung on the other hand, heart beats fast because of the mix emotions.

"You're so beautiful bub..." - Jungkook whisper

Taehyung shyly smiled and look at Jungkook's lips. Jungkook chuckled. Jeongguk leans in, letting their foreheads collide to each other.

"I love you Jeon Taehyung..."

As he said that he capture Taehyung's lips... Taehyung smiled and kiss back. Jungkook pull him more closer while taehyung pulled him by his neck.

"WOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

/CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP/