62

After 2 minutes of running, I'm finally here in school, panting. I sigh and walk to gate.

'NO ONE POV'

Jungkook quickly walk inside but quickly stop, his heart beats fast when he see him.

*ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug

Jungkook saw taehyung standing alone while holding a microphone, he's inside in the big heart shape petals in the center of quadrangle. And the surroundings is lights..

*ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug

Jungkook blink twice and his tears fall.

What is this?

Jungkook look at taehyung, taehyung is looking at him smiling shyly. He's wearing his gucci sweater that he buy for him and pants.

Jungkook bite his lips, tears keep flowing.

*ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug ddug

Taehyung looks so tiny and adorable in Jungkook's eyes, and Jungkook's heart is jumping in uwu, but he couldn't help to look confuse of what is happening. Earlier his heart is full of hurt but now it's jumping in happiness when he see his love of his life, looking at him smiling. But he still confuse.

"H-Hi ggukie..."

Jungkook swear his heart is pounding so fast.. the way taehyung said his name in a sweet tone.

Jungkook look at taehyung and taehyung is looking at him shyly.

"What is this..." - jungkook mumbled

"C-Come here love..."

Jungkook suddenly smile at what he heard, his tears keep flowing and his heart still beats fast. He just look at taehyung with lovingly eyes... He don't know what is happening..

"L-Love I said come here.." - taehyung shout lowly

Jungkook smiled and walk and stand inside of the big heart shape petals at infront of him. Taehyung nervously smiled shyly, looking at Jungkook.

"What is this..." - Jungkook ask

Taehyung just smiled at him and inhale deeply. Jungkook chuckled slightly because of his adorable lover.

Silent...

Silent...

"H-Hi love.. I-It's been 2 years has passed and it's been 3 years..."

Jungkook just look at him with his tearing and lovingly eyes, still confuse.

"W-Wait, I'm nervous"

Jungkook chuckled at the adorable human infront of him.

"So yeah.. I-It's been 3 years since we're boyfriends.. It's been 3 years since you taking care of me... In 3 years, y-you didn't hurt me..." - taehyung said then his tears fall

Jungkook was about to wipe his tears but taehyung stop him with his hand. Jungkook look at him, confuse and worried.

"D-Don't.. If you touch me imma burst out to tears" - he said then wipe his tears

Jungkook chuckled at what his lovers said.

"He's so adorable..."

"S-So yeah... I-I'm sorry if I'm not good at words... but I just want to say Thank you ggukie.."