Chapter Sixty Four

Start from the beginning

"Sebastian said," began Bethany.  Her fingers picked warily at her light yellow sundress as she visible shrank away from them and whatever needed to be said.

Kaelen shook his head in frustration. "Just open the curtains, dusty or whateverit is you do; and I'll go see what Sebastian was supposedly supposed to say to me."

"Yes my lord," nodded Bethany visibly relieved before she hurried toward the back of the house.

Kaelen smacked his lips together as he stared confused at Anthony.  "I can't believe you were going to fire her for taking care of her husband."  Kaelen gave Anthony a disappointed look, "She was so fluttered she could barely speak after that."

Anthony raised his shoulders in a nonchalant shrug as he fell into step beside Kaelen.  "I knew you wouldn't let me."

"How's that," asked Kaelen with a look of disbelief.

"I watched you mediated four hours a day with Kevin and Dion," chuckled Anthony.  "You try extra hard to be nice."

"Extra hard," repeated Kaelen reflectively.  "I thought it showed dedication to remain true to myself and my upbringing."

"I bet you do," laughed Anthony gruffly.  "Do you know I haven't laughed this much since never?"  Anthony shook his head as he continued happily, "You, Lucas and Jacob have a way about you that amuses me to no end."

"That's good to know," responded Kaelen dully.  Kaelen paused outside of Sebastian's bedroom door and glared at Anthony.  "I can't begin to tell you how much it warms my heart that you find me amusing," smirked Kaelen mockingly.

"I bet," drawled Anthony as he watched Kaelen attempt to turn the door knob.  "Maybe we should knock being that there are three locking stones in place."

"Why," scoffed Kaelen as he broke the stones and twisted the doorknob.  "This is my house," continued Kaelen as he opened the door unceremoniously.

Anthony sighed as he peeked over Kaelen's shoulder and tried to stifle a laugh when he saw Sebastian to pull the covers up.

"What are you doing," drawled Kaelen slowly while he walked further into the room.  Kaelen looked pointedly at the rumbled covers before he arched an eyebrow at Sebastian questioningly.

Anthony mouth kicked up as he watched as the person under the covers in the bed attempt to lay as flat as possible before they inched toward the far side of the bed.  He covered his mouth to stop himself from laughing as they slowly slid to to the floor and shuffled under the bed on their knees.

"I'm just laying here," responded Sebastian his countenance one of wide eyed innocence before he shifted in the bed making his stomach muscles ripple.

Kaelen hands moved slowly to his waist band as he stared blankly at Sebastian.  "Really," asked Kaelen before he started to release the buckle on his belt, "I'm going to beat the shit out of you!"  Kaelen glared darkly at Sebastian as he removed his belt, "If you'd received more spankings as a kid -."  Kaelen shook his head and glowered at Sebastian, "What am I saying?  You are still a damn child!"

Anthony chuckled as he grabbed Kaelen's arm, "Let's not spank him.  He's 17 and a little too old for that."

Kaelen scowl darkened as he looked from Anthony's hand to his face.  "Let my hand go before I -."

"Hey," called Sebastian while he rolled out of the bed showing that he was naked from the waist down.  "Before you attempt to spank me," drawled Sebastian sarcastically, "you should know that I woke up like this." Sebastian hands swept in front of him indicating the fact that he was naked from the waist down.