Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Ah'Tarian - Royal Palace

Kayla walked as quickly as she could drag Ebony down the corridors until they made it into hers and Lucas's rooms.   Kayla closed the door with a quiet click before she swirled around, "Oh my gods did you hear that?"

Ebony sat down and watched Kayla pace, "I heard it.  The question is should we wait around and see if they want to get rid of the two non-Ah'Tarians that were in the room."

Ebony stared blankly as she rubbed her stomach absentmindedly, "I doubt they are going to kill us.  Please don't overreact."

Kayla smiled and walked into her closet, "Why would I overreact?"  As she exited she had two small bags full of clothes.  "I think it will do myself and the children good to go visit my dad and Jael Quin on Nah'Bye.  The children have never been there and I am past due for a visit."

"Oh," nodded Ebony as she stood up.  "I've always wanted to see your home world.  I think I should take the children to see what an agricultural planet looks like."

"Mm hmm," hummed Kayla as reached for her handheld to book passage for seven on the soonest transport leaving off Ah'Taria.  After she received the confirmation she glanced at Ebony, "Do you need to pack?"

"I think I'll just take myself and the children," drawled Ebony as she walked toward the doors.  

*******

Ah'Tarian - Glamour Gold Hotel 

Kaelen closed his eyes and released a pent up moan as days of stress fell from his body.  Shifting he leaned his head back again the headboard and waited for the stress to finish melting away.

"You didn't contact me none while you were gone," whined Ruby as she let her fingers trail up and down Kaelen's torso.  "I missed you so much," purred Ruby before leaning forward to lick his exposed nipple. 

Kaelen gave a dismissive shrug as he watched her follow her fingers downward, "I didn't think I needed to.  Aren't you currently seeing someone?"

Ruby licked the tip of his arousal before she looked up.  "Are you jealous?"

"No," answered Kaelen plainly devoid of any emotions.  "To be jealous would actually mean I cared about you or what you do."

Ruby grip tightened around him as her hand moved up and down, "I guess being around Jacob and Lucas has rubbed off on you.  If I didn't know any better I'd believe that rumor of you being a descendant of Kevin Lawson's."

Kaelen laughed without humor as he watched her pink tongue peak out and lick the tip of his penis, "Yeah?  That would be funny."

"But everyone knows Ah'Tarians can't procreate with off-worlders," continued Ruby sarcastically between licks and nibbles.  

"Uh huh," sighed Kaelen as Ruby slow took his full length into her mouth and down her throat. As she squeezed her cheeks his fingers clenched in her hair and he felt her tongue snake out and tease his balls.

Ruby pulled back and continued to rub him as she smirked. “Well that was the belief until Lucas was able to procreate with that whor-." Ruby paused and frowned before she smiled seductively at Kaelen, "I mean your sister and her friend."

"You've already slipped," drawled Kaelen as he pushed her head back down driving himself into her mouth.  "I believe your ignorance is the reason why you aren't on good terms with my sister or Ebony."

"Who cares," replied Ruby before she bent down to suck his balls into her mouth.  Ruby sighed as she against his sensitive skin as her fingers continued to tease him, “Soon their male natures will kick in and they will start filling their harems."