Chapter Forty Three

Chapter Forty Three

This chapter is dedicated to pocketfullofposies!  I enjoy reading your comments on the chapters and one day soon I'll make sure Anthony meets his Jasmine.

Newly Improved Yellow District - Royal Yellow Spa and Teahouse

Xara shifted uncomfortably on the cedar wood planked floor that she'd draped her pink cotton towel on before she'd laid down.  She opened her eyes and stared at the 23 kt gold ceiling of the pyramid shaped room of the sauna her and Bethany were currently sweating in.  

"Can you explain to me again the benefits of this sauna," mumbled Xara. Xara hand wiped at the sweat that ran down her face as she shifted again and tried to get comfortable.

Bethany cracked open a blue eye and turned to stare at Xara with an exasperated face.  "This room channels the metaphysical energies to help cleanse and purify the body," sighed Bethany.  Bethany frowned at Xara, "And plus you were nauseous this morning so I thought you'd enjoy it here."

"Thank you," mumbled Xara as she wrapped the towel around her naked body.  "But this heat is only making me feel worse."

"Oh," responded Bethany as she quickly scrambled to her feet and hurried after Xara as she exited the 120° sauna.  "Maybe we should go to the dining room and grab something cold to drink?"

"That sounds like a good idea," sighed Xara.  "Still I can't believe how big this place is on the inside," smiled Xara as she looked around the large open area that housed twelve different saunas.  "After we get something to eat and drink we should try the ice sauna."

"Burr," laughed Bethany with a delicate fake shiver.  They entered the female lockers to put on the manditory pink shorts and t-shirts handed out at the entrance.  They dressed in compatible silence, lost in their own thoughts, before they exited the female only section and entered the mixed group area.

"Out here," explained Bethany is a series of did stations, a cine, a sitting area and a quiet area where people can nap."  Bethany pointed toward different rooms and stairs as she spoke.

Xara nodded and followed Bethany over to one of the many food stations. She stared at the large picture menu with small print and grimaced, "I know I'm hungry but the smells from the fresh seafood station are turning my stomach."  Xara pointed toward a different station, "Let's go over there instead."

"I don't know if I want any of that," pouted Bethany as she took in the large colored pictures.  Bethany  tossed her blonde braided ponytail over her shoulder and pointed toward the raw seafood.  "I want the soy sesame salmon tartare with diced avocado on cucumber."

Xara grimaced as she took in the pink and white raw salmon dish that Bethany was eager to sample.  "I can't stomach the smell of that so why don't we grab our foods and meet up after we've eaten."

"Oh pooh," sighed Bethany dejectedly, "I don't want to separate." Bethany looked around the crowded area and the even more crowded tables in the sitting area and shook her head.  "I guess I can try it another time when you're feeling better."

Xara nodded her head as she walked away from the line they'd stood in and headed to another station with an even longer line.  "I want that," pointed Xara with a sigh as she took in the warm homey looking dishes.

"Oh," frowned Bethany as she took in the thick lentil and bean soup unimpressed. "That looks like something you or Jael Quin can make at home."  She pointed around the at the different stations were serving gourmet and exotic foods with a sullen pout, "There are so many different foods from around the universe and you want to eat something you can make at home."