Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Ah'Taria - Ward Estate

Xara closed her eyes against the glare from the sun and released a satisfied breath as she laid under the Ah'Tarian sun.  "I'm going to get a beautiful sun tan," sighed Xara as she ran a hand over the exposed skin of her chest.

"Are you enjoying yourself," asked Kaelen coldly as he walked out into the small backyard.  "I thought Sebastian or Anthony was taking you to visit Kayla or Ebony?"

"Kevin took them both away after breakfast saying that they needed to train," drawled Xara as she shaded her eyes so she could look at Kaelen.  "He said that you'd have to put up with me today."

Kaelen's lips pressed together as his gaze ran down at the long expanse of her neck and two her large rounded breast that were barely covered before his eyes snapped back to hers.  "Go put on some clothes and I will drop you at Phoenix Crest," snapped Kaelen.  "I have things to do and don't wish to be bothered -."

"How is it my mere presence bothers you," smiled Xara as she rose.  "Maybe you should try evaluating why that's so."  She ran her hand  across her small waist and gave him smile meant to allure, "Only person that seems to be fighting is you."  Xara licked her lips and gazed into Kaelen's eyes, "I'd be more than happy to satisfy every one of your depraved needs."

Kaelen's mouth pressed together into a line as he let his gaze slide down her swim suit clad body before it ran back up.  "You're showing too much skin and look like a trollop," he replied curtly before he turned and walked away.

Xara stumped her foot in frustration as she stared after him.  "What do I have to do?  Do I need to get naked in front of him," asked Xara to herself as she grabbed the wrap to cover the white over-revealing bikini.  "Kevin and Sebastian are dead set on me seducing him!  Even Anthony seems to be interested in this farce.  How in the bloody blue blazes do they expect me to seduce a rock?"

"Stop talking to yourself," yelled Kaelen as he continued toward his office.  "I'm not interested."

Xara scowled as she stumped after him, "And Ruby has an abundance of charms? She's as flat as a pancake and has the personality of a trailer whore."

Kaelen turned to stare shocked as he looked Xara up and down again.  "You've changed too much," he whispered as he stared into her defiant brown eyes.  "I don't like it."

"Changed," asked Xara as she pretended to be confused.  "I've always been like this."

Kaelen knew instinctively that she believed what she said and could only rake his fingers through his hair.  "Why do you care if I'm with you or not? Can't you think for yourself and find someone that wants you?"

Xara gave him an impassive look as she looked him up and down.  "Why are you running away from me?  Mentally you are kicking and screaming not to be with me.  Do you think I don't see the lust in your eyes for me before it's consumed by that little side of you that wishes to hurt me?"

"And you want me to hurt you," asked Kaelen skeptically.

Xara dropped the green shawl and smiled seductively, "I want you to hurt me a lot."

Kaelen shook his head as he backed away from Xara and held his hands up. "Look what Lucas and Jacob have seem to work for them in their minds.  But I'd before not to want to eat the person I'm with for dinner."

Xara licked her lips, "You can eat me for breakfast, lunch and dinner."

Kaelen shook his head, "I refuse."

"Why," asked Xara as she titled her head to the side.  "Tell me honestly why you refuse."

Kaelen stared at her with a pained expression, "I don't want to hurt or kill you by accident.  I don't know how Lucas and Jacob are able to contain it but I'm not as strong willed as either of them.  Please just leave off."