Hi I Would Like To Book A Ticket To New Jersey

Randy's POV

Damn she looked so cute. The look on her face. 

"Oh my god you guys are the best!" said Kelly. 

The room was decorated pretty much all pink which is Kelly's favorite color. It looked like a Barbie dream house.

"Happy Birthday." I said while giving her a little box. 

"Randy you really didn't have too." said Kelly.

"I know, I wanted too." I said. There was a pause. "You can open it if you want."

Kelly opened it and she gasped. I got her a diamond necklace. I got before we broke-up but I decide to give it to her.

"Randy I can't accept it." Kelly said giving me the necklace back.

"Kelly yes you can. Besides what am I suppose to do with a necklace for woman?" I asked.

"Fine."

All of a sudden I heard a voice that sounded like nails on a chark board. Shit.

"Randy! You didn't come to the hospital! You don't care about the baby!' said Madison not even glancing at Kelly.

"Madison I do care about the baby I was just busy." I said.

Madison looked at Kelly smirking. "Happy Birthday."

Kelly rolled her eyes. "What are you even doing here?"

"Well I was invited." said Madison.

Layla! Bitch! 

"Madison I know, you don't care about my birthday so why are you here?" said Kelly.

Maybe if I slowly leave they will forget all about me.

"Well maybe I do care. You don't know me." said Madison.

"I don't wanna know you." said Kelly.

Or they might kill each other.

"Kelly, Kelly, Kelly stop being jealous." said Madison.

"Madison I don't wantyou to ruin my night. If your wanna go be  bitch don't be one tonight if it's possible. I'm not jealous, I hope your baby is healthy, I hope you and Randy will be happy together and   I hope you just fuck off." Kelly said then walked away.

"Madison what the hell was that?" I asked.

"What?" asked Madison all innocent.

"You know what!" I said.

"Randy I was trying to be nice. Randy why haven't you been calling me? Do you even care about this baby? Just because Kelly is upset dosen't mean that you can ignore me! I am the mother of your child!"

"Madison I was busy all week. I'm sorry I didn't call you. I do care about this baby." I said.

"Randy you don't even know the sex of it!" said Madison.

"Then how about you tell me!" I said.

"It's a boy!" said Madison.

I smiled. I always wanted a little boy.

"Wow  a boy." I said.

Madison wrap her arms around my neck and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"Isen't this exciting?" asked Madison.

"Yeah it is."

Maria's POV

Oh my god!

"Kelly are you sure?" I asked.

"Maria i'm positive." answered Kelly.