John I Just Can't Do This

To The Club

"Madison, what the hell was that?" asked Randy.

"What do you mean Randy?" said Madison acting all innocent.

"Stop acting like you don't fucking know! What was that?" asked Randy harshly.

"Randy, I miss you......a lot! I know when I said we just could have goodbye sex something more happen,  Randy I got-" Randy  cuts off Madison.

"Save it for someone who cares."  said Randy walking away.

"Randy you would care!" yelled Madison.

John sees Randy walking out of the club. John runs after him.

" Randy were are you going?" asked John.

"Home." answered Randy.

"What do you mean by home?" asked John.

"Home as in our home in California." answered  Randy and walked away.

Lets follow Randy shall we?

As Randy he heard a scream. He just shrugged and just kept on walking. "It's probably nothing." thought Randy.

After a few seconds he heard another scream. It was the same girl the screamed before. Randy started to run in the direction of the scream.

To Kelly

"Listen bitch! You need to shut up! I promise you, you will need you voice later on." said the man with an evil smirk.

Kelly's eyes widen.

"Now," said the man and pulled out a small knife. "if your going to be a good little girl then, this knife here won't going to go through your throat. Got that?" Kelly nodded. "Good."

With that said the man pushed Kelly down to the ground. The man ripped Kelly's shirt off then started to guid the knife up and down her stomach. Kelly started to moan in pain. The man smirked. 

To Randy

Randy started to slow down a little. All of a sudden Randy heard a girl moaning in pain. Randy started to think and decided to call Kelly. He took out his phone and dialled her number. There was no answer.  

Randy started to think "Okay, Kelly left about twenty minutes ago. I heard two screams and a moan and Kelly is not answering her phone. It couldn't be her could it?" 

Randy started to run.

To Kelly

The man started to take of her shorts to reveal her panties. Kelly started to panic. She  started to scream. The man slapped her in the face. Kelly started to cry. 

"Stop crying! Don't worry babe everything is going to be okay. I'm just going to make you feel something you never felt before." said the man and smirked evily. 

The man got on top of Kelly and started to take off her panties but then someone came and pulled him off.  He started to punch to him. Kelly was still on the ground crying. After he was done beating up the rapist he went down to Kelly.

"Randy?" asked Kelly.

"Yeah. Come on Kelly. Lets get out of here." said Randy and helped her get up. They started to look for Kelly's clothes but they only found her shorts. Randy gave her his jacket.

Randy and Kelly started to walk, no one spoke. Kelly grabbed Randy arm and hugged him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you Randy." said Kelly in his body. Kelly started to cry.

"Kelly it's alright now don't worry. Everything is okay now." said Randy holding her tighter.

Randy puts his finger under Kelly's chin and lifts her head up. Randy looks down and smiles. Kelly looks up and also smiles. 

"Randy you know I never stopped loving you. Randy i'm sorry. I'm sorry I should have come and talked to you. I know you probably hate me now." said Kelly while tears started to fall.

Randy wipes her tears away and says "Kelly I could never hate. I was stupid for cheating on you with a bitch like Madison. I love you Kelly. I wish I never  push you away. Kells your the best thing that ever  happened to me." 

Kelly smiles and wraps her arms around his neck. Randy also smiles and leans down. Kelly goes on her tipy toes. 

They kiss.

To Phil and Eve.

"Eve listen I want to tell you something." said Phil. Phil takes Eve's hand and leads her outside.

"What is it Phil?" asked Eve.

Phil looks in her eyes and says "Eve, I don't fall in love often. I don't think I ever felt this way for a girl in my life. Eve you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. Your so damn special to me. I know we haven't dated for long but" Phil gets down on one knee and pulls out a diamond ring. Eve starts to cry but not from happiness. "I love you. Eve will you marry me?"

Eve hesitates and says "Yes." 

Phil smiles and put the ring on her finger. Phil kisses her.

"I'm so happy you said yes." said Phil.

"Me too." lied Eve.

To Maryse and Mike.

"Hey Mike." said Maryse.

"Hi Maryse." said Mike.

"Umm Mike do you want to um -" Mike cuts off Maryse.

"Dance?" Maryse nods "I would love too." 

Mike leads Maryse to dance floor. Their bodies were movie like one. Everything was blocked out. Mike was only focused on Maryse and Maryse was only focused on Mike. Everything was just plain and simple perfect. 

Mike turns Maryse around. Mike looks down at her beautiful brown eyes. Maryse looks up and thinks "Oh my god he's going to kiss me, he is going to kiss me!" Mike puts a strand of hair behind her ear and says "Maryse your so damn beautiful." With that said Mike kisses her.

The kiss started to get heated. It turned into a make-out session. 

"Mike, Mike, Mike we shouldn't do this here." said Maryse in between kisses.

"I know but I can't stop." said Mike also in between kisses.

Mike picks up Maryse and he leads Maryse into the girl's room.

Mike started to kiss her again. Maryse started to moans. Mike starts to go down and kisses her neck. Maryse closes her eyes and wraps her arms around Mike's neck. Mike starts to unzip her dress. Maryse takes Mike's shirt off.

(You know what happens next. I don't feel like giving you the details.)

To John and Madison

"Are you sure?" asked John.

"John i'm positive." said Madison.

"Are you sure that Randy is the father?" asked John in shock.

"Yeah he is. You have to tell him. Here's my number give it too him." said Madison and gives John her number.

"I will tell him." said John.

"John? Thanks for introducing me to Randy. He's really good." said Madison.

"You know it wasn't my intentions to get you two to hook-up right? You ruined his life Madison." said John harshly.

"Whatever John all I know is that Randy and I and this baby are going to be a really happy baby." said Madison and leaves.

John rolls his eyes and goes and finds Maria.

"John I'm sorry we have to break-up." said Maria and leaves. John grabs Maria's arm. 

"Wait Maria." said John.

Maria starts to tear up and says "John I just can't do this." Maria leaves.