Chapter 7

I walk out from underneath Lir's dragon form and quickly pass the pack, into the packhouse. I knew what was going to happen and I wasn't willing to have that conversation with the alpha. I found myself in the kitchen and I stuffed myself in a corner washing the dishes and scrubbing the floors. I was surprised that in the first couple of hours new and old wolves started helping me without a word and when some of the other wolves tried to test me they came to my immediate defence.  When I was done cleaning which really didn't take long, I go on to find some other chores to do to find most of them started or done in fact some edger me to take a break.

It felt nice not to break my back cleaning but unsettling everyone is trying to earn their keep or gain favour with me which does sit well either way.

Relieved I started to walk down the stair to Lir's and my bedroom I never took much notice before, but I swear the steps were wider and better placed. Even the stone looked new and clean and from a different county wait, is this sunstone? 

The steps blended into the floor smoothly and I finally take notice of the mahogany wood which is completely different from the oak we had before. I pushed open the door and it gave entrance for me quickly the basement looked amazing with its high ceilings and new hardwood floor, the walls, painted a pale blue and with golden clouds around the room a nice couch was against the wall and a t.v. was right in front of me. I ran my hands along the half wall separating the kitchen and living room I pass the kitchen to see a nice stove and counters around me a couple of bar chairs slid underneath. I took a breath, wow this place is amazing I was exploring the rooms when I found the one I was sleeping in a giant bed and a dresser and paintings of... well me? Looking closer I noticed they are pictures of me when I was little, each painting had a tiny faded-out picture in the bottom corner. These are my old pictures from when I was young there were so old, I stopped touching them to help persevere what little I had left of those good memories. I heard a knock on the door, and I raced to open it not wanting to keep whoever was on the other side waiting.

As soon as I got there, I swung the door open and see Luna and Lir talking and smiling. "I told you she was here", Lir surprises me with a hug and walks past me. The Luna looks at me with a smile and walks by as well. I shut the door and look at the strange sight and see them get comfortable on the couch. I walk over and stand by the couch awkwardly, "Would you care for a drink Luna?"

My Luna smiles and gives me a quick no and pat's the couch beckoning me to come and sit. "I have come to discuss something with your mate and you very much needed as well."

I looked at Lir in hopes she would give me a sign of encouragement that she knew what would be going on. It was safe to say she had no idea either she sat there relaxed and unworried.

Charna placed her hands on her lap and face Lir with all serious, no smiles or caring eye for us. "The new wolves have joined us cause, they are under the impression that you Lir are apart of this pack and share a bond."

Lir still seems uninterested in the topic at and hand, in fact, she was quite uninterested. "Well, of course, your Alpha-Husband didn't really draw a line between our relationship so that's understandable."

My Luna looks at us both as if evaluating the two of us. "Lir what if I invite you to be part of are pack? The bond, the moon, the rituals all of it including your mate would be yours."

Lir looks at her and Luna Charna looks at Lir. If Lir joins the pack officially she is under the complete control of them both, she is better as she is now. I couldn't let that happen she would be the same rank as me no higher than an Omega. "Charna, what are you getting at if she joined the pack, she would be of no higher rank then me. She would be under your rule and the Alpha's rule. Her joining the pack wouldn't give her anything she doesn't already have."