Chapter 10:

Five wolves come towards me they size me up the one in front seemed to be a little cocky as he jumped around and punched the air. "You know what if you guys and pin me down in human form then I will put in a good word to the Alpha of the pack and get you all transfer into whatever group you want. Hell I will even make training easy for a week just so the other get something."

The Five wolves look at me and smile ready to attack, "Fine, but no dragon!"

I laughed, "If you men think you can take me in human form you got another thing coming but I agree no dragon."

The first wolf sprinted towards me apartly he didn't like my joke, I dodge his swiping claws and his strong kicks. I was honestly scared how much strength he got in his legs, slipping behind him from one of his kick I was going to get a hit on the back of his neck, but the feeling of dread made me back off and dodge and hit aimed for my head.

The first guy wasn't lucky as I watched him take the blow meant for me and be launched into a tree break it into pieces. I slowly clapped at this guys ability to kick but he needs to work on restraint and control or else he will be a danger to his teammates on the field. As the wind shifted I finally took noticed of two wolves attempting to take me out by surprise. I slipped there attack and kick one guy in the face and locked the other guy in a headlock with my legs. I looked ridiculous since I was just hanging there he didn't fall to the ground instead he tried to ram me into a tree. He was strong but I was able to not get crushed by just grabbing a leg and making him fall. I crawl out from under him for the last guy was ready to pin me down. I watched as the last one had a huge smile as he came running towards me. I struggled harder just to seeing this dumbass trip and fly though the air and fall right next to me.

I got out and sat on his back pinning him down instead. "That was fun, and I'm impressed other than a few thing I'm super impressed, but unfortunately your not going to be leave my training just yet."

The Group just groaned as they watched there top five wolves get easily destroyed, the one who broke the tree came out rubbing his neck. "Really Tony you need to work on other muscle groups."

The guy I assume was Tony, rub the back of his head, "Ya sorry about that Kylar, yet did you see Jack he took a hit from the trainer and is still breathing like that's pretty cool."

The guys laugh and chat together but then it dawns on me I have been training these werewolf rejects with most of my strength and knowledge of a dragon these guy aren't on the level of the wolf guard anymore. I needed to test my theory but I didn't want them to get full of themselves either. My Dragon speaks, 'You want to put them up to a test of strength, why not use the rebel army? We can go and ask that guy who joined us a few months ago what's his name?'

The bear speaks as if he was called, 'O,O,O... Baydoc! He would know any weaknesses as well and we can confirm how strong the rebels are.'

I continued to watch the group, I shook my head this is either a stupid idea or a great one. "O.K. back to drills I want to see sparing and ring fights when I get back."

I turned to leave I had no idea where Baydoc is but I do know where to find Victor. I follow the gravel path to the pack houses and March up to the one Victor lives in. I walked to the top floor and smiled, wolves would stop what they were doing just to bow to me and say a greeting.

I walked into his office without knocking and saw he was talking with his son. They both look at me with a look of surprise I sat down in a chair beside this dead man walking. I want to run a small operation against the rebels and I want Baydoc to help. I want my group of wolf rejects to go in take war plans and info on there movement and take out any that's they may possess. I want to do this to see how strong my wolves have gotten. Any objections."

Victor huffed, "You only been training them for a few months and you think there mission ready? Have you loss your mind Lir."

I looked over to the plans he has on the desk and see a few circles on the paper I looked at the map. "This group seems close to our borders maybe we can intercept them and take them out, or at least get you some more information."

The alpha's eyes wondered over to the spot I pointed at, he was indeed worried but couldn't send any of his warriors to deal with it they simple weren't enough and if they went there would be no one he trusted to gaurd the pack.

He pulled a peice from his desk it was like a small chest peice. He placed it on the desk right on top of the circle. "Deal with it, how ever you like, just make sure you capture one of them I would like to have a little chat."

I nodded and left I was pleased I didn't have to talk to baydoc at all and the mission seemed like a good test. I came back to practice to see my mate waiting for me while in the back ground everyone else was practicing. I walked a little faster after seeing her wanting nothing more then to be near her.

I put on my best smile spoke, "Oh, what a great surprise seeing you here, are your omegas already organized?"

Helena seemed off but smiled back, "Organized is a strong word for what is going on with the omegas. I was hoping to speak to you about maybe a training program for them even something as small as self defense."

Her eye wondered away from me and towards the wolves behind her. "I can't belive these were the rejects the alpha dumped on your a few months back they seemed to have changed became some completely different."

I smiled, "I never truly thought of them as rejects just stone unpolished and uncut. People are people but they can be more if you give them what they need whether it be a push, a pull or encouragement. I was just about to tell them about their first mission it's really simple but is a good way to gauge where they are. Want to stay while I anounce it?"

Helena seemed shocked at first but them a small smile graced her lips. She wordlessly nodded to the group and I smiled walking closer to the training wolves. "Fall in line warriors I got news."

The wolves stopped and looked at me and there training partners, some looking annoyed while other looked uneasy. They grouped up infront of me and took a knee so that people in the back could see me this was a fighting force of around 50 but they were no mere warrior.

I cleared my throat I put on my best smile but I could feel my face twist into something wild. "You are no longer rejects, you aren't a burden to this pack nor where you ever, you are warriors trained and yet to be tested but today your first mission has been obtained. Have no fear you were meant for this and even if the devil himself is your enemy I know you would give me a run for his money."

I stood straight my bones cracking and hand folded behind my back. "The Rouge King is looking for his lost members and has sent detachments to find them one of these attachments are wondering to close to our packlands so our first mission is a neutralize and capture. We are to find out as much as we can about the Rouge King and when we do bring the information back to the alpha. This mission starts tonight so training is done for the rest of the day. Get some sleep and I will see you here at the peak of the full moon. Dismissed."

At first the wolves didn't move or even speak as if trying to figure out what just happened. Even with there apprehension they split off into smaller groups with varying degrees of excitement and confusion. I turned to see a unhappy and stressed mate beside me. "Your mission is to stop a detail of unknown wolves from entering out pack lands really."

Looking at her body language I could tell she was anxious, stress maybe even sad. "I took her hand, It's only a one night mission nothing serious I just need to test these new warriors to see if they have improved as much as I think they have."

She sighed still upset, "I just Don't want to see you get hurt."

I smile holding her in an embrace, "love, you know I'm part dragon and part bear what do they have on me?"

She smiled, "your right I may be over reacting but I still wish I didn't have to sleep alone tonight."