Chapter 6: The Legendary Dragon

Lir's p.o.v.

Helena was looking kind of sleepy, so I took her into my arms and held her close. I looked around at the room we were given and huffed in disapproval. Stupid Alpha you gave her the shack to remind her of her place as an omega. You gave me and her the basement out of respect, but I know you want to remind her of her place all the time, but I won't allow you to make a mockery. I look at the space around me it was dark, dusty and boxes, Wooden crate and Spiders seem to take up most if not all the room around us. I decided to move the stuff out first to clear the room. I tucked in my treasure and surrounded her with pillows I will check on her when I'm done. I summoned little gomes to take the boxes outside, so I can stay close to Helena. I sat on the edge of the bed stroking her hair and watching her sleep.

Next nature itself can deal with the pests plaguing our room. A few hours passed, and this place is already looking great I had to put a barrier around Helena, not only was it loud but it was very dusty. Looking around the basement it wasn't all that great but with a few adjustments, I could make it all right. My wolf deserves everything in life and certainly not a basement, I looked around at the small windows that were covered in mud and dust inside and out. I looked at my woman don't worry my love I will make the best out of what they give us. I touched the dirt walls and pushed them outwards creating a huge space in the basement. Next, I took the cellar doors and re-vamped them into a back entrance to our new home. I made a kitchen area, a living room area all out of rare and valuable stones. Next, I took the bed and my baby and shoved them both in the corner creating walls and doors. I thought of a walk-in closet and made one quietly then I also made a washroom there as well, so we had one near-by. I was going hard on the building process when I heard my baby groaning. Was she in pain I quickly walk over and remove the bubble and slid next to her rubbing her belly which I found out last night she loved! She mumbled something under her breath, and I didn't quite catch nor understand what she was saying. I didn't know if I should wake her or hold her, so I decided that putting up the bubble again was good enough. No sound, particles, or hostile event can hurt her while I'm alive.

I went back to work on our basement suite and it was looking good the bathroom had a marble floor and mirrors the shower was large enough for me and her and the bathtub was dug into the ground, even more, no need to lift your leg over the edge when it's so low. I was thinking about things to fill our current home with when I heard a knock on the door it was loud and thanked myself for the bubble around my mate.

I made my way through the many construction jobs I had going on and opened my door to see two warriors I could tell by there stance. "Can I help you?"

They both looked at me strangely and I stood there in the doorway not moving to let them in. "Yes, I'm warrior James and my wife Irena."

They both looked at me expecting. "Nice to meet you warrior James and Irena, now have a nice day."

I move to shut the door on them to continue my renovations, But James stuck his foot in the door. "Were wondering why the Omega chores aren't done yet and want to know about our daughter's condition?"

I slowly opened the door and looked at them both, a golem comes down the hall and has both wolves looking scared. I move them off to the side and let the golem move pass. "My mate Helena can't be bothered as your Omega role I will allow her to stay at this pack, but she must be taken care of, at this moment in time she is sleeping, and I wish for you not to disturb her."

The warrior wolves stood there speechless and I move to leave them, but they suddenly demeaned to see her, I shook my head and let them in. I could tell they were surprised at the redecorating and when they finally ended up at the master bedroom, they saw my mate in a bubble. "What have you done to her?"