Chapter 9:

So my thoughts were right. After I was done with my dragon rampage I went back to the pack, at first it was fine. I figured everyone died on the journey over. I was in the middle of having my cuddle session with my mate when a knock came from the door. Helena and I were in a great mood since we were playfully tickling each other. She of coursed stopped our little game to answer the door.

A werewolf guard was standing at attention "Helena, a rouge is here to speak with you said a dragon saved them from ruin and pointed them here."

Helena's brows creased in confusion, she looked at me and I looked away guilty. It wasn't long until another guard came over and said the exact same thing. Helena seemed even more surprised by the second. She looked at me and smiled forcefully, "care to explain?"

I smiled sheepishly and quickly looked away. "It's Caldron fault I told both of them to stop fight and to take control while I slept. When I woke up she just told me that we might have visitors."

Helena rose an eyebrow in confusion and walked out of the room with the guards. I stood up and followed seeing how this involved me to. We walked to the gate and I was surprised? This is a lot more the a couple villagers. We approach the wall and the Alpha was already there.

"Care to explain lizard."

I huffed a bit and explained Caldron joy flight last night.

Helena chimed in "We can't accept them all can we? What if there is a spy from the other kingdom?"

I sputtered is disbelief, "your not thinking of turning them away how many could a few villages actually bring in plus I'm a dragon if the enemy didn't know by now that you have some heavy muscle on your side they do now."

Helena just shakes her head,"First off of course they knew we have a dragon, second it not information I'm worried about leaking, it's what they can do to us from the inside. They could try assassination, they could spread misinformation, or even worse they could poison all of us."

Lir listens intently, "Or and this is just an idea they could devote themselves to a new pack cause its the first time they seen a chance of a peaceful life?"

Helena rubs her temples trying to avoid the headache that starts to come on. "I appreciate your optimistic views on what you thing might happen, yet you can't seriously believe it would work out like that?"

Lir shrugged her shoulders "she burnt more of the offending army down to there bones so if there were spying in the mix I'm not to sure how they will mix themselves with the towns people that are fleeing from said army. Plus we can partner everyone up so that there's eye's on everyone all the time. I'm absolutely sure that there is a solution to this problem other then turning them away."

Helena sighs and rubs her temples. "We have witches here with us lets have them test out there intentions." She walks away towards the building housing some witches. Lir follows close behind but was stop by Helena. "I know you want to watch me 24/7 but you got a squadron to train remember. I will come as soon as I'm done with the witches."

Helena stops and gives a smile not really reaching her eyes. "Your right sorry I will need to leave you to this but I will see you soon." Lir walks towards the training ground and summon a couple of golems to start tearing down the shack that was once Helenas home.

She sees the group of wolves sit down in groups and sighs. "Have you started your training yet!" The group quickly stood up and ran into the woods for there 10 mile jog. Some stay to start on there muscles starting with 200 push-up and 500 sit-up. I stood by and watched the group got there reps and torment in. Still I hope Helena is all right she is a grown woman  but she is still my mate.