"What did I do??"

Start from the beginning

Luna sighs, thanking her grandmother. She doesn't want to but agrees because it's the safest way to get The Guys home. Considering what they did for her, it's the least she can do.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson wakes up with his head pounding. Looking around, he has no idea where he is. He starts to slightly panic.

"FUCK. Pants are still on. That's a good thing." He thinks.

"Where the fuck am I?" He sits up holding his head.

"My place, Dick." Ashleigh answers, kicking him hard on the foot. "And you better not wake the baby up." She threatens.

"What am I doing here?" He asks still confused.

"I don't know what you did last night. I got a call from Benji over at Sound around 4A, saying if I didn't come get you they were calling the police. By time I got there you were beyond wasted, Kells. Some girl all over you." She's not amused.

"Did you see me hook up with her?" He asks, filled with fear.

"No but you were trying to drag her into my car like she was coming with." Ashleigh says sternly. "I don't know what's going on with you and Luna, Kells. You wouldn't say but she's gonna snap when she finds out about last night. And, she called this morning."

"She did!?" Now he panics.

Colson grabs his phone. He has five missed calls from Luna and two texts. He walks outside to sit on the deck and smoke a joint. He opens the texts before calling her. He's slightly terrified.

There's one asking him to please call then another with a link to her YouTube channel. He suddenly remembers she doesn't have an IG and is extremely thankful. He checks his, trying to recollect last night. There's nothing. He thinks about calling Mod but wants to see what she posted first. He opens the link and clicks on the video.

It's titled Brooklyn Bitch and it's her playing an acoustic guitar big enough to hide her body

It's titled Brooklyn Bitch and it's her playing an acoustic guitar big enough to hide her body. She's naked except for a pair of sunglasses, he's pretty sure. And something on her left shoulder that he can't make out. She starts off strumming the G chord.

🎼Feared life
Feared love
Thought I was
Fresh outta fucks
Forever
Trying to
Start over with you🎶

Looking into the camera through her glasses, she continues singing.

🎶A Machine
His Scene Queen
Tattoo skins covered
In leather
When I dream
It's of us two🎶

Flipping between G and F now, she continues with her voice dripping. He's hitting the joint as he watches.