"Fuck me. Don't fight me."

Start from the beginning

Rainy Day Woman is playing on the radio when she climbs into the car. "Can you PLEASE freaking change this?!" She asks the driver.

Closing her eyes behind her sunglasses and sliding into her seat, she thinks to herself. "What the FUCK was that???"

**********************************

Colson throws a beer bottle at the closed door. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" He thinks to himself still pacing. She's gone and he has no idea what the fuck just happened.

-------------------------------------------------------

The flight to NY is a quick 6hrs. Luna drifts off, regretting her fight with Colson. She wakes up as they're about to land with lyrics floating through her head. Quickly jotting them down with another set she already has written.

🎼No need//For a Hallmark//Just want you as My Lover//Twist Norman Rockwell//To fit our punk view//Oh Bunny//I miss you on my lips//It's me//Your little Brooklyn Bitch🎶

-------------------------------------------------------

Walking through the terminal, Luna is greeted by her grandmother. "Lunnaa!!" Her MomMom calls out, arms stretched wide.

Luna looks like her dad, or so she's been told. She has neither of her grandparents height or features. Only a beautiful mix of their green and blue eyes, giving them a hint of yellow around the iris when she's excited or angry. Justin had called it The Ring of Fire.

"Hi, MomMom." Luna squeezes her grandmother, eyes welling up.

She hadn't realized how much she's missed her. They embrace for a bit before letting each other go. Luna holds her grandmother's hand as they walk through the airport.

-------------------------------------------------------

Outside standing by a cab, is Jackson lighting a cigarette. He's staring intensely. Looking Luna up and down before cracking a smile.

 Looking Luna up and down before cracking a smile

"OH FUCK." She thinks to herself. Feeling her heart begin to race and face flush.

Reaching Jackson, she greets him with a quick hug. Letting go, he pulls her in closer. Squeezing her tighter.

"Fuck, I've missed you, Baby Gator." He breathes into her hair.

"Damn, he still smells the fucking same." Luna can't help but think initially. It's the nickname that brings her back, pushing him off of her with a solid pat on the back.

"How'd you get here so quick?" She asks handing off her luggage and helping Patti into the cab.

"I have my ways." He replies.

Going on to tell her of his, Opie and Happy's quick adventure as she slides in next to her grandmother. Luna rolls her eyes, laughing. She knows Opie and Jackson very well. Her grandparents being friends with their fathers, Piney and John, since after the war. Always supporting their ideals. She's relieved but not surprised they came out for her.

The three of them quietly discuss in the back of the cab, what they're gonna do as they head to Marissa's apartment in Queens. Although ICE is blocking the front door on the street, they can not legally enter the building. Marissa's home is a row of old houses, converted into different apartments. Luna knows that there's an abandoned exit that leads through the back of the entire stretch of the building, opening 500ft onto the back left corner of Parson's Blvd. If she can get them out of the building; Jackson and Opie will help get them to Happy, who is already waiting in a Uhaul.

Luna has secured a safe house through a network she has with a friend who is an immigration lawyer. Trying to pull this all together in her mind, she feels cool metal slip into her hand. It's a 9mm. Heavier. This time because it's real. And loaded. Luna glances at her grandmother as she slips it into her back waistband. Patti doesn't notice, she's on her phone talking to someone regarding Marissa.

Just then Luna's phone goes off, it's a Snap from Colson. His mean mug makes her smile. "Fuck I miss him." Her heart aching for him.

"What's this???" Jackson asks leaning over her shoulder

"Back the fuck up." Luna whines, elbowing him away. Trying to text Colson back. It's a simple I love you. That's all she has time for at the moment. "My boyfriend, Fuck." She tells him as they get out of the cab a couple blocks away from Marissa's.

Grabbing her bags, Luna sends her grandmother home, against her protests of not being old and questions to whom this Boyfriend is. Luna tells her that she'll see her later, kissing her on the cheek before closing the door and signaling the cab to go. Walking down the block she can feel the metal pushing against her back as Jackson starts in.

"A boyfriend, hunh? When'd that happen?" He asks.

"We don't have time for this." She responds, not breaking her stride.

Immediately regretting her words in front of her grandmother. Jackson grabs her by the elbow. Finally stopping Luna.

"You owe me an explanation." He says to her seriously.

Knowing she does, her face softens. "After." She sighs, assuring him before they split up.

"Game face, Luna." She thinks to herself before rounding the corner.

-------------------------------------------------------

Back in LA, Colson waits for Luna to Snap him back. He worked all day on the concept of the video for his and Dom's project. He has an idea of what he wants but what he really WANTS is Luna's opinion and attention. She Snaps him a black screen with only the words I Love You.

"Fuck this." He thinks slamming down his phone. "I'm going out."