Watching her, she drunkenly wiggles up and snuggles into the bed. Colson smiles at the sight of her wrapped in his sheets. Climbing in next to her, he has a bottle of water and an 800.

"Here." He nudges her limp body; she looks up blinking, trying to focus as she takes the water and pill.

"Thank you." She says softly before guzzling the bottle of water. She looks him in the eyes "Sleep, please?" She asks.

"Yup." He reassures her as he grips her tiny body inside his.

-------------------------------------------------------

"IT'S NOT RIGHT!!" Luna flies up. Manic. Catching Colson completely off guard. It's early in the morning. "It's NOT right." She declares again.

"What Kitten?" He asks groggy and confused.

"Bad Things." She says shaking her head while she slides her naked body out of the bed and lights a joint as she pulls on clothes.

"Bad Things?" He asks opening his eyes, still confused.

"The song." Luna had been pacing the room but stops suddenly to look directly at Colson. "Do you trust me?" She asks, pulling fiercely on the joint.

"Of course." Colson replies without a thought.

"The song we wrote is wrong. It NEEDS to be live." Luna grabs a notebook out of her bag. "Do your guys know how to read music?" She asks while writing frantically; joint resting in her mouth as she pulls and exhales out of her nose.

"GOD DAMN. She's sexy as FUCK when she's crazy." Colson can't help but think.

"Rook, Baze and AJ do... " He answers, sitting up while still trying to catch up with her. He's never seen her move like this in the morning. EVER.

"Can you?" She continues, hands flying across the page. Still smoking the joint with only her mouth.

"Noooo... " He shakes his head uneasily.

"I'll teach you." She asserts. Her hands still flying across the paper. She finally sets back, looking at her work with satisfaction. "C'mon." She says standing up; nodding her head, finally handing the joint to Colson.

"We have work to do

"We have work to do." She tosses over her shoulder, heading into the bathroom and turning on the water.

Colson lays back down, hitting the joint long and hard "She's fucking right." He thinks "I knew it last night." As he climbs out of bed to join her in the shower, he's starting to hate how she's always right. Smiling to himself, he hits the joint again.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna's manic as FUUCKK. Colson is starting to see why she doesn't do uppers. It's not even 10A and she already has Butch Vig, BUTCH FUCKING VIG, in his house!! After fucking him like a maniac in the shower. Running over the chords with Rook, Baze, Colson and AJ now. Slim is talking to Butch, going over what she'd already discussed with them. This is new for Slim but right up Butch's alley.