A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien

Start from the beginning

-------------------------------------------------------

"YOU fucking love TEQUILA, P!!" Luna laughs, teasing her friend.

"I do. I do... " Paris nods her head laughing too, acknowledging both her love and friend's knowledge.

She's known Luna almost all her life. Her dad had been friends with Luna's grandmother, both of them going through a lot together. Luna, Paris and Francis had all gravitated towards each other easily. Luna introducing P to Frannie. They are their own version of The Three Musketeers. A hippie, a punk and an alien, as Frannie likes to refer to herself. All artists. All trying to create their own worlds beyond their predecessors.

"Sooooo... MGK, I mean, Colllllson... " Frannie teases Luna.

"Yeeeahhhhh... " Luna responds beaming.

"You guys are FUCKING cute!!" P declares, Frannie slightly nodding in agreement.

"We got tattoos... " Luna breathes out shyly; sliding her cardigan off her shoulder and lifting her right arm to showcase her new ink.

"You drew that, didn't you!?" Frannie asks laughing, knowing Luna's work immediately.

"I did." She answers with a laugh while blushing. "We wrote a song too... " She cheeses, rolling her eyes at herself. "Will you listen?" She asks.

"OF COURSE!!" Both girls respond in unison.

Luna pulls her phone out. Finding the file Colson had sent her, she plays it for her friends. They listen intently.

"Wow." Frannie says first. "That's different for you. You're on a beat, not live?"

"Yeeeahhh... " Luna says reluctantly.

"I like it. But doesn't he have a band? Why aren't you live?" P persists.

"I don't know... " She trails off as her friends insights seeps into Luna. Knowing that, THAT, was what she was feeling when she walked out of the studio earlier.

"It'd be better live." Frannie says flatly. "That's who YOU are and HE HAS A BAND." She continues with a knowing look. "I like him and I LOVE that you're happy and creating... " She trails off before she starts again. "The lyrics are fucking GREAT, Loons BUT I'm gonna call you when you're doing some false shit." Frannie continues pointing her purple painted finger out. "You don't ride a fucking beat, Luna." Frannie shakes it at her matter of fact.

"SOOOO... !!!" Luna starts to change the subject. "Tell me the latest news on THAT Motherfucker." She's referring to Frannie's divorce. "He still going after The '59 Martin?" She asks her intensely, chin in hand, Frannie's previous words not being lost in Luna's mind.

"Yeah... He won't stop." She sighs.

"You know, I can just fucking kill him." Luna states as a matter of facts.

Laughing, Frannie responds. "I know!" She reaches across the table to grab Luna's hand. "He's already claiming Courtney has tried though." She sighs, squeezing her hand as she rolls her eyes, letting out a light, sad, chuckle.

"PERFECT!" Luna laughs loudly, squeezing Frannie's back. Trying to lighten her friend's heart. "Two birds, one fucking stone. Fuck 'em both. I'll ride and let that crazy bitch take the fucking hit!!"

All three girls erupt into laughter, knowing there's a legitimacy to Luna's words. She hates the situation Frannie's in, all around. She can't stand Courtney, nor this stupid fucking Husband. As one of Frannie's most trusted friends, she's never cared for either one. A solid regret of Luna's being that she didn't speak her mind on the latter before it was too late.