1

Kyle stood at his window staring out.

He sighed as he watched his super-best friend Stan argue on the phone.Kyle had no doubt Stan was arguing with his girlfriend,Wendy.

Kyle just sighed and pulled out his phone.He stopped at a contact.

'Fatass'

Kyle pressed on the call button and put the phone to his ear.

"What do you want Jew?" He heard his friend say."nothing,I'm just...I need to talk to someone."

"Why?"

Kyle sighed as cartman answered back.Kyle was silent for a few moments looking out at Stan again who was now sitting on the bed with his forehead resting on his palm talking on the phone.

"Do you think Stan is happy with Wendy?"

Kyle by now had stood up and began to pace back and forth.

"Shouldn't you know?you're his super gay best friend."Kyle rolled his eyes at the comment but decided to ignore it.

"I know but...he just hardly hangs with us,mostly with the cool kids and spends his time focusing on Wendy."by now kyle was doing over dramatic hand gestures with his brush he had picked up.

"No duh,who the fuck would hang out with a fat kid,a poor kid,and a ginger Jew and still expect to be cool?" Kyle took a deep breath sitting back down on his bed.

"I know we aren't the most coolest guys ever,but we're his childhood best friends,we were there before his reputation and Wendy.He should remember that."

"Look gay wad,I don't know.If he doesn't want to hang with us and worry about his gay reputation,his lost.Listen,me and poor boy are hanging out in my room,come over if you want Jew boy."

Kyle sighed and looked back out the window seeing Stan sitting cross crossed on his bed facing his window with his head in his hands.Kyle hesitated before speaking.

"Thanks,but I think I'm gonna catch up on some homework." Kyle said still looking at Stan.

"Fag"

Kyle rolled his eyes after hearing his friend hang up.He looked around for something before frowning.He reached for a marker and paper writing down some words.

'everything okay?' kyle grabbed his phone texting Stan to look up.Once he did Kyle gave him a smile waving.He lifted up the notebook showing Stan what the words said.His best friend laughed a bit shaking his head before reaching below him.

Kyle watched as Stan wrote down something before showing the red head.

'Tired of drama :('

Kyle laughed at his Sbf's poorly drawn frowning face.He shook his head writing.

'It'll get better,We're here.' He smiled showing Stan the notebook.

Stan saw and just smiled writing again.

'Thanks dude,glad I could count on you three.' Once he showed Kyle,he put the notebook down.

Kyle read the paper smiling writing down on his notebook.

'I have always loved you.'

The red head took a deep breath turning the notebook towards Stan.Once Kyle saw Stan closing his curtains without reading the notebook,he sighed putting the notebook down.Kyle bit the inside of his lip before getting up.

He walked towards his speaker connecting his phone to it.Kyle pressed his playlist starting to play some songs.He knew for a fact Wendy hates this type of music him and Stan love.She hated everything Kyle and Stan shared in common.