Yubelluna: "how so?"

Freya: "this man has engineered countless instances where holy women, even saints, have been excommunicated from the church. He engineered Asia's excommunication too."

Diodora turned pale as my rage continued to mount. I lowered my head before standing up, my eyes were burning a Cyan Colour.

Y/n: "Nerolyth?"

Nerolyth: "...yeah, I'm right there with you, partner."

I entered Nerolyth's balance breaker and slowly walked towards Astaroth.

Diodora: "y-you can't hurt me! You're nothing but a filthy Phoenix!"

Y/n: "oh, I'm not gonna kill you. I'm gonna fucking destroy you!"

Nerolyth: "screw it! Silver dragon balance breaker: second revelation!!"

Y/n: "eh!?"

Diodora: "w-what is that!?!?"

Y/n: "I'm not sure, but I like it!"

Nerolyth: "heh, ANNIHILATE!"

A ball of cyan energy surrounded Diodora and black lightning began to shock him from all angles.

Nerolyth: "this is my second revelation. A power that I had long thought lost to me. Thanks to my bond with Y/n here, I was able to reawaken that power."

Y/n: "nice! You give up yet, Astaroth!?"

The ball of energy dispersed and Diodora collapsed onto the floor.

Diodora: "grr, we'll settle this in the upcoming rating game! Asia will be mine, you filth!"

Y/n: "you touch her, and you'll face my wrath."

He growled again and disappeared. Asia fell to her knees after the revelation, Freya ran to her and comforted her as best as she could.

Rias: "what can we do to prepare?"

Nerolyth: "your best bet is to train with Allia and the others. Rias, I'd suggest that you train with Allia personally."

She nodded and I called Allia and explained the situation. To say she was Livid would be an understatement.

Timeskip

Allia: "we've only got a few days before the game. Rias, you'll be training with me. Y/n, your father will take care of your training."

Samael: "I'll train you to use your devil powers and how to really kick your powers up to eleven."

Allia: "good. Kiba, Xenovia, Siris, Karlamine, Ingrid, Satsuki, Ryuko and Saber. You girls will train with Bartzabel, he's a skilled swordsman and I'd trust him with my life."

A red portal opened and the angel of war stepped through.

Bartzabel: "okay, Knights! Let's go train."