Chapter 1

I like the anime/manga of the Rising of the Shield Hero, but i never had an inspiration of doing it until now.

[P.O.V Toshiro]

If you ask me what I would wish for Christmas... That would be an amazing journey.

Yeah yeah... I know that's an childish and impossible dream... But i still wanted something interesting in my life to happen.

Oh! I guess, i forgot to introduce myself.

My name is Toshiro Kujou, i'm 17 years. I don't have parents or brothers as in the matter. I grew for the rest of my life in a orphanage, I am half-japanese thus the name. I didn't care too much about me not having a family, after all, i don't have to worry about anybody telling me what to do.

I have to deal with those cliche and retard bullies who often annoyed me to no end. I always beat them up and they used to keep coming. Remember i said 'used to', meaning that i teached them to not bothering me ever again after an certain incident which i don't feel like to explain.

Well, back to what i was doing.

I was walking back to the orphanage with a bag of video games in hand. I had a part-time job and i saved enough money to buy them.

I am what the Japs would call an otaku or something, since i like anime, mangas and games.

My favorite game series was Final Fantasy. Which made me wish of having an adventure like in the games, but nah... I know those things never happen in real life.

Well, while i was walking. An guy tried to get behind me... Bad move buddy!

Without even looking at him, i delivered an kick to his groin and made him fall in his knees while clutching his groin in pain.

"W-What was that for!!" The son of a bitch asked me, pretending to be innocent... I'm going to kill this guy.

"Oooohh~ Didn't you pretend to rob me?" While it sounded like a question, it was more of an statement, which made the bitch to sweat in nervousness.

"I-I-I wasn't trying to do that..." The cocksucker tried to defend himself in which only earned him an kick on the face, by me.

"Then what's that?" I asked as i pointed to an knife which was on the ground which made the people around to gasp at my evidence.

The shit head pissed his pants and ran away. But an police officer just caught him before he could escape.

"I saw the whole thing, buddy! You're under arrest for intend of robbery!" The cop said as he put the little shit the handcuffs and put him in the back-seat of his car.

Before I could walk away... The cop calls out to me. "Wait up, Toshiro!"

Yeah... I'm pretty acquainted with this cop... His name was Jonathan McCoy.

We ran into each other a few times where I beated up the morons who used to bother me and he always steps up and stops me from punching their lives out of their bodies.

"Toshiro... If that knife wasn't in the scene, I would have to arrest you for physical assault!" Jonathan warns me... But i just ignore him and keep walking. "Toshiro!" He keeps calling me... Damn this geezer.

"So did you preffered me to get robbed?" I retorted in which he winced.

"I didn't say that! I'm just saying that, you should be more careful of your actions!" He shots back... What an lame excuse... He just wanted to get a shitty promotion in his shitty job...

Yeah, I'm not dealing with this moron.

"Go to hell, Jonathan! You don't have any right to tell me what to do, so why don't you go and do your lame parking meters." I said it to his face in which he didn't take well as he tried to grab me, but I pushed him and still went on my way while that idiot was still in the ground.