bitch fit

Chapter 14 (still)

Nova p.o.v.

It's been 2 weeks since the bar incident and every time I see chase I really hope that he doesn't recognize me. I sat with Chase at lunch Friday, but mind was else were thinking about the past few weeks. How Chase would look from me to the trees and back again. I wondered what his beautiful brown eyes were hiding. He always looks like he's hiding a great big secret, hilarious right?

"Nova, Nova did you hear me"?

"Huh? You say something Chase" I mumbled.

"Yeah I asked if you wanted to hang out at my house later, I was going to have a party" Chase explained

"Oh uh... yea sure" I mumbled incoherently

"Great see you at 8" he said and ran off to a group of guys all lean and muscular dang they're hot! Chase stood out the most he seemed stronger, more confident, and really hot, like a true leader ya know?

As soon as he was gone my thought were finally able to be put into order, I can now focus. God! I'm an assassin I should not be bothered by such strong emotions especially for a guy I met 3 weeks ago.

I looked towards the trees and realized I was being watched I couldn't tell were exactly but I could sense it, is that what Chase kept looking at? Naw, he's just a NORMAL guy with nothing to hide. Uhh ...... stupid stupid.... Wait why am I being watched?

*NOVA REPORT TO THE COUNSLER'S OFFICE, NOVA NIGHT REPORT TO THE COUNSLER'S OFFICE*

Great! Maybe he can give some answers. I grabbed my bag and walked to the counselor's office, dragging my hand on the gray walls. The one thing that's been pissing me off these last few weeks though is that dad has called me every day asking if I was ok. It's like he knows something bad is going to happen to me, it creeps the hell out of me.

I finally reached the office and signed in; the office aid pointed me towards Mr. Perkins office, like I didn't already know. As I closed the door to his office and turned around I saw shuriken flying at my face's caught it just in time to see Mr. Perkins comes at me with a sword, seriously who does that!? I side kicked the teacher in the stomach, grabbed the shuriken, and put him in a head lock in which the shuriken was pressed against his neck. "Perkins what the hell is your problem you know better than to sneak up on me, now if you promise to never do that again I will let you go ok" I whispered Mr. Perkins nodded I released him and he caught his breath. "Perkins what the hell man?" I whisper-screamed. "Umm... um... I'm sorry Ms. Night it's ... it's just that ...that you see your father ordered it and...and you know how I can't disobey his orders" he rushed his face becoming as red as a tomato. "Why the hell is my father ordering you to kill me" I exclaimed. "no, ma'am not kill, you'd be dead if he had, just... make sure you were prepared for anything" Perkins explained as he sat in his big green chair, I shook my head and he stood going to sit in the student chair. "Do you think you can beat me Perkins" "no ma'am" I smiled "why would father think I couldn't handle myself" I questioned going to sit in the green chair. "I'm not sure Ms. Night but he is probably just worried about his precious defenseless daughter" he smirked, I giggled "yeah, that's it" dad was hiding something, but what uhhh... this is so frustrating!!! "Any who why you need me" I asked, "oh just to tell you that your father is bumping up security and there will be a few... changes" he mumbled. "Like what, Perkins you know I hate it when you're vague" I demanded he answer me I was grinding my teeth so hard right now I thought my teeth were about to break. " well, a few new 'teachers' and maybe even 'students' will be joining us at our little school", " why" I screamed I felt acid in my mouth and a fire in my soul why am I being treated like a child, a defenseless child I mean what the hell. Ok, I have to calm down I have never been so furious in my entire life, feel powerful like I could run a mile. I stared at the desk and fiddled with a pencil "who is he sending Perkins" "what..", "who the hell is he sending Perkins, tell me now before I do something I'll probably regret later" I ground my teeth I'm going to be very pissed off if father sends HIM, I would kill that son of a bitch if even steps foot in this building! "Ummm... well he is going to send Kelly, Bruce, Tanya, Will, and Anne" Perkins counted the names off his fingers staring at my face like he was waiting for me to crack. I felt fine calm and relaxed "oh and he might send.... HIM" Perkins mumbled I felt almost calm until he said that "WHAT THE HELL DAD CAN'T DO THAT, HE KNOWS HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIM THAT... THAT.... UHHH THAT JERK I'M GOING TO, OH YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO TO HIM" I screamed not caring who heard I was flabbergasted that my father could be so insensitive I guess that's what you have to expect from the head of an assassin company. "Actually um... ma'am he can he is your father and the 'big' boss and you will not cause any trouble, I have direct orders to take care of any problems you cause" Perkins announced in a calm soothing voice, I really hate when he does that shit. " fine know what fine I'll play the good girl as long as I have no classes with HIM" I smiled one of mom's devilish smiles assuring that I will be obeyed or I'll have to use force to get what I want. "Fine, but if your father chews me out I'll kill you understand my little princess" he was challenging my dominance; you could feel the tension in the room he stared me in the eyes I stared back his eyebrow twitched his lip quivered and I just stared. I could have done that all day had he not looked away "Perkins you do NOT outrank me you may surpass me in age but I out rank you in everything else do YOU understand" I stated, but it just came out of no were like I just blurted it out. "Yes" Perkins mumbled as I walked out of the room I looked back and said "oh and don't EVER call me princess again" then I closed the door and walked to 5th period.

I was such a bitch to Perkins I should go back and apologize later I thought as I sat in Italian. God! This teacher sucks she makes this class molto noioso (very boring). I yawned, a wad of paper landed on my desk. I read the note in all caps it read 'FROM: CHRIS' great what does this guy want.

'Hey nova what do you say me and you later. We could go to the park or whatever or I could walk you home. What do you say?'

Chris just never gives up he has been trying to get a date with me since 3rd grade, I mean it's not like he isn't cute it's just I don't date and Chris is really needy. Know what I guess I'll give him a shot not like I really care, I wrote back my reply, he can walk me home I guess. I through the wad back at him, I watched as his face lit up. He threw it back to me

'Great meet me at the south exit after school'

Hmm... After school wasn't I doing something with someone hmm... what ever

"Ms. Night something you want to share with the class" the teacher questioned she stared at the note in my hand. Crap! "Umm... nothing Mrs. Giles just notes from the lecture" I blurted "oh really then can you read them out loud" girls giggled ok crap is not going to cover this situation, super crap! That's better. "ok, ummm Il popolo d'Italia sono considerate gli amanti e non combattenti questo e uno stereotipo creato da 'Romeo e Giulietta' un gioco di rimbalzo mondo blah blah amante conquista tutto I'inferno non puo tenere gli amanti della schiena o qualche merda" I blurted I have no idea what I just said, everybody started cracking up I blushed a deep red " silence, everybody be quiet this instant, Ms. Night see me after class, if you had been paying attention I wasn't giving a lecture I was assigning homework" "oh" I blushed even more fiddling with my thumbs till the bell rang. I walked up to Mrs. Giles's desk "ahh the notorious Ms. Night I'm going to take a wild guess and say you have been to detention before, am I correct" she questioned? " no actually I have not" I retorted "oh well then hope you make some new friends" she passed me the detention slip and I walked out.