Pissed-off #1

Hey! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while I think I'm going to upload at least more than one chapter a week. So, anyway I looked at some of your comments and I liked what you wrote so I used some of your ideas. It might get kind of slow but important stuff is soon revealed.

Chapter 9

Nova's p.o.v

Mom shook her head. Then, smiled a devilish grin that from stories I've heard that it means trouble for everyone. I let go of the barstool, still pissed that this idiot had his hand on my ass. Then, I realized I had my favorite skirt on, it is a black mini skirt and its plated (like the catholic school skirts) with my black boots and a blue I think it brings out my eyes. Anyway, this creep has started moving his hand down to reach up my skirt. Mom better hurry cause I'm about to lose it! "Oh, did you miss me, I'm so sorry it's just I wanted to look my best when I saw you again" I scoffed

"Really, sweet heart I knew you'd change your mind, hey! Charlie guess what I brought you" bar guy bellowed

"Oh Jerry you shouldn't have, but I do love presents" Charlie yelled sarcastically.

The bartender was laughing his head off! I almost joined him. We had just gotten to the table and Charlie handed mom a Bud light, she downed it.

"Nice, a hottie who can drink dibs jerry" Charlie exclaimed getting up from his chair to stand next to mom.

Lucy pressed herself up against Charlie smiling and leaning in closely "well, you should see what else I can do" Lucy whispered

"I hope that counts for you too sweet heart" jerry smirked

"Oh you'll just have to find out very soon" jerry's face lit up like a light bulb.

Mom was about to kiss Charlie, and then hit him over the head with the beer bottle. It shattered in half; I grabbed Jerry and threw him over my shoulder. The bartender was on the floor cracking up!

Chapter 10

Callie's p.o.v

I'm sitting outside my cabin in the woods waiting for chase to come out. Next alpha or not he was going to die! He called me CAT hello there are two very embarrassing reasons why I have that nickname,

1) I'm a werewolf being called a mutt is messed up, but CAT that is way worse.

2) It involves all three of my embarrassing initials, Callpie Amora Timber-Wolfe.

I hate my name more than anything that's why I changed it when we moved it's now Callie Anne Wolfe, but my family doesn't know only the school and my friends I didn't tell the whole pack they would freak. They older ones act like names are some ancient myth and they are so sacred.

"Yo! Cal" Chase hollered. Finally, this boy was going down. I walked up all calm and said "hey chase" then I punched him a across the face. "What the hell! Cal" I yelled. "You called me CAT then let some skank call me a freak, you are SO.... DEAD" I yelled so loud the trees shook. I pounced on him he threw me off and was on top of me in an instant "Cal just calm down you wouldn't want to change would you, I'm sorry and I won't do it again" he pleaded for me to calm down it almost worked.

"Hey hey stop it this instant Callpie Amora Timber-Wolfe" shouted running at me

" No, you should have seen him today at school he deserves what's coming for him" I growled

"Madison, Eric, Thomas, and Lake get out here now!" mom shouted they came and stood in front of Chase

"What do you want Meryl" Maddie yawned

"No, mom this is between me and Chase leave Maddie the Mutt out of this" I growled. Then, right as I was about to tackle Chase again a brown ball of fur hit me. When, I got up there was a 12ft tan-brown wolf in front of me. Great! Maddie wants to play! When, I pounced at her, mom was in between us "You two girls will stop this INSTANT! Chase you are to make peace not start wars in your OWN pack, your father said if you couldn't handle being pack leader, even if you did find your mate by your 18 birthday, you would never have the privilege and he would give it to the next best warrior. So remember this small pack of our best young fighters is the test that decides your fate!" dang! Mom I even hated that speech, but it was true "now, apologize and you WILL take the you pack out tonight as a treat for YOUR bad behavior, understood." Chase nodded "Call pie get you blonde wolf ass in the house and change" mom echoed.

I went inside to phase back.

will upload soon sorry this got cut short will upload next part tomorrow! Btw vote nd comment