time to wake up

Recap: “never mind screw this screw you and screw your party” I screamed running down the hall and out the south exit, tackling Chris 

“oh hey nova sorry I should watch were I'm going" that was the last straw I couldn't hold back the dam of tears. I sat there in Chris's arms and began to cry. 

“shhhhhh shhhhhhh it's ok I gotcha shhhhhhh it's ok nova" Chris cooed into my ear as he carried me to my car. Chris drove me home and the last thing I remember him saying before I blacked out was “its ok nova Chris will always be here, I will always love you"

                Chase’s p.o.v.

“Nova wait” I yelled down the hall running after her, but it was too late by time I got there she was gone. A soft breeze blew, then it hit me her sent! I could smell her in the air, but her sent was masked by a………a…….. MALE!!

          I was pissed and worried and a million other emotions, but the only one that was clear was that my wolf wanted to murder who ever had my Nova. I was about to shift in the middle of the parking lot, when Callie pulled me back inside the school. “What the hell Chase!  Are you trying to get us caught , cause I prefer living like a person than a science experiment” Callie scolded “ and so help me I will kill my alpha and if you didn’t know that’s you”  I was still seeing red she was no help at all.

“Cat is that your way of trying to calm me down”

“Yes, it is now I wish you would think with your head not your wolf and not ‘Little Chase’ understand” Cat counseled “now Chase I saw the whole thing Nova was crying and some kid didn’t catch his name carried her to her car and drove her home, she is fine ok?” she cooed, I growled under my breath. “Ok, thanks Cat” I smiled. I don’t know what I’d do without her sometimes, probably fewer headaches.  “Good” she smiled, and punched me across the face “now, I told you never to call me cat again”

“Ow what the…” I heard someone giggle. I looked up to see Lake giggling “ya’ll are so cute like cat and mouse or dog and cat, no pun intended” Lake giggled. Callie and I exchanged looks and then we all started cracking up. “Lake……. You’re…. So….. Funny…. But if you ever call me a cat again I’ll kill you” Callie said between breaths, Lake and I stopped laughing and stared at Callie who was still cracking up. Then, we joined in laughing uncontrollably. “Ok let’s go we got ourselves a party to set up for” Callie squealed with so much enthusiasm I thought her head might explode. I rolled my eyes. I ran into the woods and shifted I could hear the girls’ paws on the ground behind me. Then, about ten yards out me could hear soft paws running at us.

 “Hey everybody just ditches me then” Eric thought

“No one ditched you Eric we just ran off without you” Maddie chimed in

“They ditched you too Mads” Eric corrected

“Shut up Eric” Maddie moaned

“Why don’t you both shut it damn?” Callie thought

“Everybody plays nice now” Lake laughed

“Anybody heard from Thomas” Mads asked

“Someone talking about me?”  Thomas shifted and caught up in a matter of minutes.

“Speak of the devil” Callie moaned

“Come on we got to get ready for the party” I laughed.

This was my Pack……. My family.

Nova P.O.V.

I regained consciousness in a bed wrapped in silk sheets. Then it hit me this was unfamiliar. I shot up and searched for my clothes. Thank God! I still had them on. I looked around the room I was in, it was very large with two huge window opening to the woods; it looked so magical. Upon, further inspection I realized the room was very……. PINK!

          Everything was Pink; the wardrobe, the walls, the carpet, the bookshelf, lamps, the desk, the clothes inside the closet, the bed, and the sheets. I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!! I ran for the door, but the door swung opened and in walked…….Chris carrying a tray of chips, sodas, and pain killers. Which was great because I hadn’t even realized my pounding headache. “Wakey wakey Nov- oh good you’re up” he smiled

“Chris where are we?” I screamed

“Hey hey! Calm down we are at my house duh? You passed out before I could ask where you live” he countered “I brought chips and soda”

I giggled “whose room am I in its kind of PINK”

“Oh you’re in my sister’s room at least what her room was”

“Where is she?”

“At some ivy league college somewhere” he grumbled

“Do you not like her” I asked

“Well, we haven’t gotten along very well after my father was murdered”

“Oh, I’m sorry how long ago it was?”

“Couple of weeks ago actually the funeral is this weekend do you maybe want to….. I don’t…..” he babbled

“I would enjoy going to your father’s funeral if you want me there” I hinted

“Yes, of course” he grinned, I laughed and he smiled a very cocky smile. You know maybe I miss judged Chris maybe he isn’t so bad.

“Hey! Umm Nova were you going to that party” Chris asked. He just ruined the moment damn it!

“Well, I wasn’t, but now I feel a whole lot better so I think I will” I lied

“Great then let’s get going” he grinned