chapter 4

I don't own any of the pictures, videos/songs, and I certianly don't own One Piece.

Her ship is above.

#######################################################

Previously:

"We're here baby. And Garp"-I glared at Garp and poked him in the chest with my index finger- "If I ever, ever hear that you so much as hurt a single hair on his precious head. Let me just say, you will be no longer have anymore children." I threatened him in a low tone. Thus caused him to sewat and gulp in fear. "Y-yes ma'am." He stutted.

#########################################################

Now:

I boarded my ship again to leave, and I have a feeling to beat Garp when I see him again. "I MEAN IT GARP!" I yell out to him. I know he heard me because of the girly *ahem* I mean manly squeal that came from the marine boat. Then we weighed the anchor and set sail.

I couldn't help but worry for my baby boy. However, for now I need to call my husband and go to the new world. I picked the den den mushi snail and dialed the number that I know by heart and waited. "Berder berder berder berder... click..." The den den mushi carried the call to the other one. "Hello?" The snail said with a serious face. "Honey, I just dropped Luffy off with your father. We're headed to the grand line now." I spoke seriously to him. "Alright, call me when you get to the grand line. Love you." He said in a low tone. "Of course, and I love you too." I sent a smile to the den den mushi and the was an audible "click" so I know he hung up.

You see what makes me different from the other warlords is that I was never a pirate to begin with. I was actually a notorious traveler and everyone feared me. So the government did what they thought was safest and made me one.
'Heh, as if I would become one of their pawns'. I thought to myself. You see since I'm not an 'official' warlord, I have more freedom then the others. I don't have a huge image to stand up to.

I sighed and looked out to the distance watching the sun set over the ocean.

##################
A/n: So I was thinking of writing another One Piece story about a female Davy Jones. What are your guys thoughts about this?