Chapter 8

I don't own any of the pictures, videos, and I certainly don't own One Piece.

##########
3rd POV::

It was a cool and quiet evening on the sea. The waves gently pushed against the ship, creating a peaceful rocking for all that are on board. In the captain quarters a beautiful young woman with a spirit and attitude of a dragon, sat at her desk writing in a log book. Her hands wrote in a such elegant way, you would think she was taking her time with each word.

Looking up she sighed and placed her quill on the parchment paper that makes up the book. Slowly she leaned back and stretched out her arms and a long yawn. She semi slapped her hands on the chair arms and pushed herself up to a standing position and took several steps towards the door.

Throwing the door open she slowly walked out. Her blonde hair gently swayed in the wind, plump lips spread slightly in order to taste the salt in the air.

She walked over to the railing and leaned on it, suddenly a caw ripped threw all the silence. There in the distance was a news croo (or whatever it's called) flying towards her ship.

Pulling out beli in order to give to the bird. It landed next to her and held a paper in it's mouth in exchange for the beli.

Grabbing the paper she opened the the paper and read through all the pages, till she hit the East Blue section. There in the middle of the pages was her baby boy. Smirking at the amount on his bounty. "I'll see you soon, my little monkey." Her voice sounded like a siren singing.

She pushed away from the railing and walked back into the room she was previously occupying and closed the door behind her. The silence returned.